RS3 8V Orders List

Cool! Should be distinctive to spot in Poznan then...

I still have a few months to wait for mine...

Last edited:
I'm picking up on Thursday.

Reactions: Ozmosis, Spaceman_RS3, Nimbus265 and 4 others
Happy days where from and what's the spec don't forget lots pictures bud

Today IS a good day!!!

Upload 2015 8 18 6 43 24

Reactions: rs3_lloyd, RYuill, billyali86 and 2 others
I can finally track mine :) from BW 51 to 44! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: billyali86
strange how your car can join the production line while the factory is shutdown nimbus. Im hoping secretly they are catching up on the back log :yahoo:

It is simply moving forward in production planning - end to end, this process can take a month. The Build Week is still 39, but at least it is locked in now (Order is now at Code 20)

dam it........ you could of just let me believed my car was still being worked on and i was going to have a surprise delivery next week :haha:

It is simply moving forward in production planning - end to end, this process can take a month. The Build Week is still 39, but at least it is locked in now (Order is now at Code 20)
I am BW 39 also but it's not quite showing joined production line yet! Will be checking everyday though!!

Wahoo.... Mine has now jumped forward from 30th Nov to 26th Oct!

Reactions: 5pot and billyali86
Let's hope there is a trend of build dates coming forward :sunglasses:

14 sleeps to go until I collect mine, it's even worse now knowing its built, in the UK, at the dealer but unable to drive it. I haven't even been to see it yet and trying to avoid doing so. :hourglasssand:

Reactions: SMcD69
14 sleeps to go until I collect mine, it's even worse now knowing its built, in the UK, at the dealer but unable to drive it. I haven't even been to see it yet and trying to avoid doing so. :hourglasssand:
Same its soooo hard haha!

Happy days where from and what's the spec don't forget lots pictures bud
Pictures probably during the weekend. As for the spec, nothing extraordinary - I wanted to keep it rather "low-cost" :)
Nardo grey
Black pack
Black mirror caps
Black roof rails
Ti wheels (same size)
Sports exhaust
RS seats with black interior (black lining)
MMI Navi+
B&O sound system
That's all as far as I remember...

Reactions: Camdenjack and Ozmosis
Upload 2015 8 19 10 24 12

Managed to change my order from Nardo to Glacier White and my build has moved from April 2016 to November 2015 :yahoo:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5pot
On my order it's showing as model year 2016 is everyone else the same?

What's made you change your mind from nardo to white?

What's made you change your mind from nardo to white?

Nardo seems to vary depending on the weather conditions to much I felt. I did see a Nardo R8 V10 plus under lights at Goodwood and it looked fab! However since then my love affair with Nardo has worn off, it appears "flat" in some photos. Added to the fact that I've owned a couple of white cars previously, I don't think that you can really go wrong with such a "safe" colour. Let's face it when you are spending this sort of money on a car it needs to be right.

Reactions: RYuill
whoever just cancelled their mythos black, your order has been swapped with mine, so I have been pulled from BW 12 (i think it is) - 21/03/16 to BW48, big smiles today .

I know I am unlikely to take delivery pre-xmas but I can only hope.

This is what I was faced with this morning before my dealer called me to put me at ease and tell me exactly what I was looking at!

2zz8b2h.jpg

just can't get the new order number up to track mine now... I'll give it a few days :)

Reactions: RYuill
Sounds like build dates are improving, perhaps the lads that cancelled might regret it ;)

TX.

I'm still waiting!

Getting really jealous of you lot getting build weeks! Still can't see me getting mine until mid next year! Just my luck!! :(

But saying that, I'm over the moon for you all! Can't wait to see some delivery pics!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Scratch that I'm now logged in! Was down as Tom, not Thomas!!

Only got the welcome page at the moment! :D

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, 5pot, Nimbus265 and 1 other person
Nardo seems to vary depending on the weather conditions to much I felt. I did see a Nardo R8 V10 plus under lights at Goodwood and it looked fab! However since then my love affair with Nardo has worn off, it appears "flat" in some photos. Added to the fact that I've owned a couple of white cars previously, I don't think that you can really go wrong with such a "safe" colour. Let's face it when you are spending this sort of money on a car it needs to be right.
Exactly my thought as to why I changed from Nardo to Red.
I just could see myself 6months if not sooner down the line of owning the vehicle, thinking to myself on a miserable dull day weather wise...."it looks bland and boring".
I may be wrong but I couldn't risk spending £48k on the vehicle..

Reactions: Fuzzy5987
Exactly my thought as to why I changed from Nardo to Red.
I just could see myself 6months if not sooner down the line of owning the vehicle, thinking to myself on a miserable dull day weather wise...."it looks bland and boring".
I may be wrong but I couldn't risk spending £48k on the vehicle..

Same for me. Looked awesome in the photos, but after seeing it, I changed to Red.

Reactions: Fuzzy5987
Nardo looks great in dull weather so ideal for this country. But looks far too pastey/pastel in the sun. Which is when I'd want it to look good. Could have saved myself 2000 if it looked good in all lights.

Catalunya red
Gloss black pack
Dynamic pack
Comfort & Sound pack
RS3 Design pack
(Standard wheels and Mirror caps)

What's yours?

Exact same as yours... BUT without design pack and mines glacier white with privacy glass..don't think ours will be built on same week lol

Exact same as yours... BUT without design pack and mines glacier white with privacy glass..don't think ours will be built on same week lol
Well let's hope so anyway! Not sure I can wait much longer than that! Where are you collecting? Mines from Ipswich Audi.

Order placed on the 7th August for the following spec -

Exterior

Daytona grey, pearl effect

Interior

Seats: Super sports seats with RS 3 embossing & diamond-patterned stitching in Crescendo red

Dashboard: Black
Carpet: Black
Headliner: Black

Equipment

Advanced key

Wheels in anthracite black high-gloss finish, diamond cut alloy wheels (8.5J front & 8J rear)

Red Brake calipers

Black Aluminium Roof Bars

Comfort and sound package

Door mirror housing - Gloss black

Door mirrors – auto-dimming, electrically adjustable, folding and heated

Dynamic package +

High-beam assist

High-gloss black styling package

Inlays, Aluminium Race design

Panoramic glass sunroof

Privacy glass

Reversing camera

RS 3 design pack

Technology package + Audi Connect

Through-load facility

Audi Genuine Accessories

5 years Warranty

Adapter cable for the Audi music interface, for micro USB

Audi logo valve caps, with tyre pressure monitoring

The preview pics look great -

RS3_1.jpg

RS3_2.jpg

I'm sure it will look even better in the flesh!
However, it a long wait until April / May 16......... But good things come to those who wait :)

RS3_Prog1.jpg

Reactions: monopole and Wango
Looks amazing Rob

The Audi.de site has made a massive improvement on their configurator views, puts ours to shame really.

Catalunya red
Gloss black pack
Dynamic pack
Comfort & Sound pack
RS3 Design pack
(Standard wheels and Mirror caps)

What's yours?
Think I could be the only one ordering Catalunya with the Alu Pack... Not a bad thing !
I do love the gloss black pack with red.. I still have time to change haha!

Think I could be the only one ordering Catalunya with the Alu Pack... Not a bad thing !
I do love the gloss black pack with red.. I still have time to change haha!
I quite like the Alu pack too with the Red... Thinking it would work well with the standard wheels and mirrors which I'm keeping....

Although, I figured that I could change these parts post delivery (to gloss black mirrors and wheels) and then I've got a choice of original or the upgrade without spending any more than I would have done by ordering on original delivery spec. (If my thinking is correct).

Reactions: Yeoy
On the red I think the aluminium pack looks good on the front. I just really think the aluminium effect around the diffuser and exhausts looks cheap. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: GRE57Y