What was your BW?Apparently mine is built and awaiting shipping, I have been told it will be ready for collection in 3-4 weeks
no idea tbh, knowing the build week would just frustrate me (coz it seems to change so often and have very little consistent correlation as to when delivery actually happens) so I never enquired with the dealer. I told them to tell me when a delivery date was about a month away, and I got that call todayWhat was your BW?
So what went wrong at Colbornes Monopole?
Regarding cobratrak had that fitted to my last car and cancelled the subscription after the first year, as I had taken out GAP insurance! Doh.
So if you take out gap which is far cheaper then makes a tracker pointless. Also the argument do u want the car back after it's been stolen and ragged ?
In the past 12 hours mine has now hit the panel shop. Will see how quick it progresses from here
How's progress going?
Each day has seen an update as it goes through the processes, now at QC. So 3-4 days in actual build process
I'd say Nogaro is lighter than Sepang, are you thinking of Mugello, which is definitely the darker one? My RS4 is Mugello:I see the configuration software on Audi UK has added Nogaro blue and Glut Orange as selections where it will show you the car in that colour, still searching for others it might work with from the exclusive range. I'm so tempted by Nogaro (have Sepang at the mo, Nogaro is deeper and darker) or Merlin Purple.
I swapped 2 weeks ago now for 2 reasons;
-still no BW with the order - after all this time! but more importantly
-had a test drive booked in 2 weeks ago and on the day, only a few hours before received a call and was basically told by my sales guy "your drive slot this afternoon has been taken by one of our managers, he’s a manager and reserved the car all afternoon because that’s what they do, privileges of being a manager” not verbatim, but very much along those lines.
I had the afternoon booked off work for the drive so walked into Portsmouth Audi that afternoon unannounced and they had a Nardo on display inside the dealership, I was driving it 20 minutes later, almost 2 hours, back at the dealership placed an order and cancelled Basi. Today sent an email to change spec to glutorange, price at circa 51k now, was quoted with 4k deposit and a car price of 49.4k just over 500pm so I played with the spec as the price is way in my range. ACN8WX6M
They also offering to fit CobraTrak5 but at 1k, it is worth it?