RS3 8V Black Styling Pack

quinnii

Reaction score
Has anybody ordered the black styling pack who wants rid of their "Quattro" badge from the front?

Depending on how it's attached I'd be happy to buy one of someone who wants rid of one - obviously deliveries are a while off but I thought I'd put some feelers out.

Iv noticed a lot of people don't like it but I'm quite fond of it - I just don't want to shell out nearly £700 for the pleasure

You get the quattro badge with Matt aluminium also, not just black pack, if you're asking around....

You get the quattro badge with Matt aluminium also, not just black pack, if you're asking around....

Ha oh yeah I forgot about that.

It's a long shot but you never know unless you ask!

Has anybody ordered the black styling pack who wants rid of their "Quattro" badge from the front?

Depending on how it's attached I'd be happy to buy one of someone who wants rid of one - obviously deliveries are a while off but I thought I'd put some feelers out.

Iv noticed a lot of people don't like it but I'm quite fond of it - I just don't want to shell out nearly £700 for the pleasure

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/audi-quattro-badge-group-buy-possibility.220787/

Reactions: quinnii
Iv had a close look at it and there's no way that's going near my car! Ha it's appalling quality - initially I thought it was the genuine item. Thanks for the post though

Reactions: monopole
I will see what it looks like on mine when it turns up, I am not 100% sold on it yet, but I also have not yet even seen any pictures of a Daytona car with Black pack as I have ordered. If I decide I want to loose it I'll let you know.

Reactions: quinnii
I will see what it looks like on mine when it turns up, I am not 100% sold on it yet, but I also have not yet even seen any pictures of a Daytona car with Black pack as I have ordered. If I decide I want to loose it I'll let you know.

Cheers mate