rs3 2015 to 2016 model year changes

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

any of note between a 15 plate and 16 plate? cheers

simon

The PFL had no changes the whole time it was around, is that what you mean?

TX.

Edit - actually the really early ones might not have had sat nav as it was an option early doors. At about the time mine was made (Oct 15) it became standard.

Be really careful with options though as base car no options was nasty imho.

The PFL had no changes the whole time it was around, is that what you mean?

TX.

Edit - actually the really early ones might not have had sat nav as it was an option early doors. At about the time mine was made (Oct 15) it became standard.

Be really careful with options though as base car no options was nasty imho.

This is the one I’ve got my eye on. Looks a fantastic spec, I just need to know whether it has the sports exhaust! Apart from adaptive cruise control it has everything I want, even the RS design pack which gives you the alacantara knee pads which really sets the interior apart I think.

I just need to justify chopping in my Golf R for it, cost me £32770 in January and I’m already thinking about trading in. Hopefully get 26k for it private sale as it has almost all options ticked and a 5 year warranty. The only thing I need to think about whether it’s worth losing that warranty for a slightly more aggressive sexier car and that 5 pot sound. Head says I’m an idiot but my heart wants a 5 cylinder in my life..

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709018858847

Reactions: Evotion
If you can afford it do it, my favourite car to date by absolutely miles.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radman
If you can afford it do it, my favourite car to date by absolutely miles.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Part of me is thinking seeing as a 15 plate car is going to have a years warranty left at most, and 16 reg with 18 months at most, why not just keep my R 2 more years so it’s a 3 years old, meaning I’ll still 2 years warranty to sell my car on with so it’ll be more sought after, minimising any losses that way? I’d hope for 20-22k at 3 years old with the amount of spec and my additional warranty, whereas an rs3 would be around the 30k mark by then?

Saying that, that car is 34k and if I was to px my car right now I’d get 24k for it, still resulting in a 10k loss. Sorry thinking aloud here!

This is the one I’ve got my eye on. Looks a fantastic spec, I just need to know whether it has the sports exhaust! Apart from adaptive cruise control it has everything I want, even the RS design pack which gives you the alacantara knee pads which really sets the interior apart I think.

I just need to justify chopping in my Golf R for it, cost me £32770 in January and I’m already thinking about trading in. Hopefully get 26k for it private sale as it has almost all options ticked and a 5 year warranty. The only thing I need to think about whether it’s worth losing that warranty for a slightly more aggressive sexier car and that 5 pot sound. Head says I’m an idiot but my heart wants a 5 cylinder in my life..

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709018858847
That seems OK, but .. you could have mine with better spec for a couple of grand more and 3+ years warranty left!!

Reactions: AudiNutta and jungle650
Just make sure it has dynamic pack. A must for resale and for the fun factor.

Interesting to see the PFL cars being marked down so much coz they sound so sh1t :)

Reactions: billymc92
What spec you got? :)

It's in my signature on other posts. Black Pack, Privacy, Tech Pack proper Nav. Comfort and Sound B&O, privacy, Pano Roof, hill hold, through load, rear armrest, Tit wheels, 5 year warranty .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in my signature on other posts. Black Pack, Privacy, Tech Pack proper Nav. Comfort and Sound B&O, privacy, Pano Roof, hill hold, through load, rear armrest, Tit wheels, 5 year warranty .

No dynamic pack?

No dynamic pack?

Nope. I tried both, Mag ride adds nothing in my opinion unless you are a track day person and standard exhaust sounds pretty good,even better after Audi recall.. ask the neighbours

Reactions: D0C
Nope. I tried both, Mag ride adds nothing in my opinion unless you are a track day person and standard exhaust sounds pretty good,even better after Audi recall.. ask the neighbours

I have DCC on my R and wouldn’t spec it again if re-ordering. Yes there’s a difference but it’s subtle, I very rarely use it at all, just stays in one setting most of the time. Sports exhaust is something I’d really like though

Reactions: RGBARGEE

Are you still selling your rs3?