RS Nav Wireless Android Auto

Hender

Reaction score
I ordered up RSNav for my 2014 C7 A6 pre-facelift with Tech pack. I installed RSNav which wasn't too hard and it works great other than the wireless feature.

RSNav Unit I'm using: https://rsnav.com/collections/stand...phone-video-interface-kit?variant=43929174480

I've emailed the seller but I believe they're quite well known in the Audi community and a tiny team who are really busy so may be waiting a while for a reply so therefore thought I'd try my luck asking here incase anyone else has installed the same unit?

I can't get the wireless feature working, bluetooth and wireless connects without issue but the Android Auto Icon doesn't appear. On this video, it shows how it should work

I have a Pixel 3 so it should be 100% ok but mine never shows the Android Auto icon. :/

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Do you have the latest version of Android Auto application on your phone (There was an update last week)?

Does it work if you connect via USB?

I have the latest Android Auto installed, it works perfectly over USB (other than screen mirroring which I'm not sure how to get working).

What version of Android are you using?

There is quite a long list of phones/versions it doesn’t support.