1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS Design Pack mats

zippster Oct 29, 2018

1. zippster

zippster Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team V6 Audi RS3 Audi S3 Audi S4 quattro

Hi all possibly old news but I thought id share.. if like me you investigated getting some RS design pack mats to go in your new RS3 and was horrified at the £360 price tag there is hope..

today I received these from Autostyle and the quality is insane.. feels and looks totally OEM and cost me £67 delivered..

sooo please and can't wait to get them in the car.. as I say just thought id share!

IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Rob2k68, DW81, Bristle Hound and 7 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

Very nice and a snip at that price

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

q5man and zippster like this.
  4. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro Sportback S tronic MQB Platform

Always championed AutoStyle too.....

First used them in 2012 and on every car we’ve had since.

For the price and quality you cannot fault them.

q5man and zippster like this.
  5. Bells

Bells Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Audi S3 Black Edition S tronic

Look great may order some similar for my S3 did the £67 include rear mats too?

zippster likes this.
  6. zippster

yes a full set inc the rears too.. great price and quality, very deep pile.. fitted at lunch and never thought a set of mats could make such a difference :)

l+ltpeFdR4iDPUs4UkNU4Q.jpg

7. Flowrider99

Flowrider99 Active Member Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro Sportback S tronic

Have they changed how they do the embroidery? Below is how they used to do it.

q5man likes this.
  8. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro Sportback S tronic MQB Platform

Positioning you mean?

It’s always been 4 positions on the mats selectable at the time of order.

9. Rockall

Rockall Active Member

Received mine on Saturday, with red binding.
    20181027_134622-1080x1440.jpg

10. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

There beter quality than the O.E . ones.

q5man, zippster and T-800 like this.
  11. Flowrider99

Flowrider99 Active Member Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro Sportback S tronic

No I mean on the OP's mat the embroidery looks like it is on a panel that is then attached to the carpet whereas the photo I posted has the embroidery direct on the carpet.

q5man likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

...........as above the Autostyle are miles better than the o.e stuff. If im correct the factrory o.e ones just had the ''RS'' stuck on!!!?

14. zippster

The autostyle logo is definitely stitched directly on the carpet and not bolted on after ..

I’m tempted to buy a rubber set for winter so I don’t destroy these

15. Bonstio

Bonstio Member

I checked the AutoStyle UK website. There's no option for RS3 logo... did you upload a custom image? Am I looking at the wrong website? :-? There's a Dutch autostyle too. Any more info or a link would be super helpful. Thanks!

16. Jimmgc51

Jimmgc51 New Member

I just copied the image mate from ones I liked and sent them an email asking if they can make them. They replied the next day and sent a money request. Just waiting for delivery now.

Unfort won’t have them in car till Spring, got my rubber mats in now for the winter.

Bonstio likes this.
  17. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

...........correct,i have a set of SQ5 mats from them & the logo is definetley stiched/embroided into the carpet. My orginal comment refered to the Audi supplied mats which im sure have the logo just glued to the carpet mats.

zippster and q5man like this.