RR day options

​Martin, be prepared to get beaten. Lmao. :) x

I'm going to use my above average frame as an excuse, and the fact that I go too fast into, and then too slow out of corners as circumstantial.. or blame my team principal for poor race tactics.

Can I use the RS4?

Pics of new car or it dont exist. :)x

audi-rs4-rs4-quattro-S143662-1.jpg

One from the ad... she's still too dirty to take my own pics. Will need a name too, maybe Abby?

Reactions: evil_scooby, Sandra and shariain
audi-rs4-rs4-quattro-S143662-1.jpg

One from the ad... she's still too dirty to take my own pics. Will need a name too, maybe Abby?

Awesome looking car Martin. Cant wait for you to get it. "Abby" lol, i was thinking more like Princess. Lmao. :) x

Awesome looking car Martin. Cant wait for you to get it. "Abby" lol, i was thinking more like Princess. Lmao. :) x

I've got it... she's sat outside! Went down to Kirkcaldy yesterday and drove it home.

I've got it... she's sat outside! Went down to Kirkcaldy yesterday and drove it home.

Cool, but has she got a nice new name (princess) as she is so special, lol. I hope your out there cleaning her and giving her a nice coat of wax for our wonderful weather. :) x

Ive used them for servicing and mot's for my evo and also i had its power output dynoed there, Johns a great guy and excellent to deal with, highly recommended by loads of folk so no worries there.