RR day - AMD Essex, June 26th

smudge_don

Reaction score
Right, got Sunday 26th June booked in with AMD essex for a RR day

I need at least 10 names of people who are 100% and i will be taking £20 as a deposit before the day to stop people from dropping out last minute

Full price for each car is £35 which includes 2 dyno runs and a print out of your results. AMD Essex can be found here:

AmD Tuning | AmD Essex | AmD | High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Servicing

Unit 6, Cliffside Trade Park
Motherwell Way
West Thurrock
Essex
RM20 3LE

I've got about 6 guys from another club that i'm with already confirmed, any more takers?

Add your names if you are 100% up for it, no timewasters please

PM me with any queries :)

I'd like to come and meet some of you, I notice that you're local to me :). I won't be running or in an Audi for that matter but we share the same engine at least :salute:

I'll definatly be up for this test out my tuning box on the A1 with the new exhaust

That does sound like a v.good price.
There still room to be added?
(be good to meet up with some other South East Audi fans)

Chris

Last edited:
Right, i've got ALMOST 20 people confirmed for this from various other forums, so should be a good day

Those who are 100% wanting to come, i will need a £20 deposit from you paid via paypal gift to jordan.wade@hotmail.co.uk

This will then secure your place for the 26th

Feel free to PM me any questions you may have :)

Are spectators welcome? would there be a cost, give me a chance to get the DSLR out

Right guys

Anyone else who is wanting to come needs to PM me for payment details please