1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rotherham/Sheffield

linford-quattro Oct 4, 2018

1. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Active Member Team V6 Audi A5

Just got an A5 and was wondering if anything was worth doing. I've no idea what can and can't be done.

However I've heard you can turn the brightness up on the drl's.

Allow any led's to work. It would be cool if anyone knows what can be done, and then can actually do it for me.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. linford-quattro

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Try a message to @-Ju- he will know what you can enable and he is a really nice guy as well. :)

linford-quattro likes this.
  5. Aadilp1

Aadilp1 New Member VCDS Map User

Im in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire

Sandra likes this.
  6. linford-quattro

So all im wanting is to turn up the brightness of the drls :grey:

7. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

I think they are at 100% when it's just the DRLs. I think they dim down when the headlights are on.

I think you can change the brightness when headlights are on.

8. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

linford-quattro likes this.
  9. linford-quattro

Cheers for the list. Few things on there i wouldnt mind. Just really wanna get the drls brightened :racer: