Roof Spoiler For A3 Sportback

aristides

Reaction score
Hello guys

I`ve been trying to find a decent roof spoiler for my A3 Sportback and cant seem to get any results.
I searched the forum and still got some questions.

First of all my A3 Sportback doesnt have the S-line package (othewise i wouldnt need a spoiler ;))

Now i read in some topics that the boot door is different if the car has the s-line package and if not.

What im looking for ,is a simple spoiler ,genuine or not, that looks like the S3 Spoiler and can be put on the car with tape and not be screwed on.

Any Ideas?

I got some part numbers, ETKA didnt help though so im desperate for help!

Stafford Audi on ebay usually has the OEM Votex rear spoiler for the sportback. About £180 primed I think

Stafford Audi on ebay usually has the OEM Votex rear spoiler for the sportback. About £180 primed I think

I have a sportback 'sport' so also didn't have a spolier. I picked up an OEM one from this guy on ebay. They are from poland but genuine, £135 inc delivery. Very fast delivery via UPS, i'd recommend them- also you could choose to only bolt spolier down thru the existing (centre) holes that are behind the brakelight and bond or '3M' tape the outsides.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UK-AUDI-A3-8P...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Click... Paypal.... done! lol :thumbsup:

If i decide to bold the spoiler down, do i have to drew through my existing roof or not?
Not so very happy making holes in my car its only 6 months old!!!