Rolling Road

Grazam

Reaction score
Hi guys,girls i was wondering if there was any rolling road days planned in the near future in the south as i have had the car since mid october and i want to know what she is producing, i have the quattro so need a 4wd capable place.

Thanks

Graham

Don't need to be 4wd for a3 Quattro mate. The lovely haldex prefers to have the fuse removed and work on fwd to give the best, smoothest dyno plot.

There are talks of one being arranged at badger 5 at some point, but nothing dated that iv seen

Me and JtotheD are thinking of maybe doing one at Regal Auto Sport in southampton. I have done a couple of RR days there before with my old S3 and they also have a 4wd RR road.

So if you come to the meet at Beaulieu on the 12th of Feb we can discuss more then.

If there is another one at Bills (Badger 5) being arranged though as its not a million miles away i could well be tempted into attending that too and we could convoy up.

Sounds amazing would love to meet you guys aswell want to join the whole
scene after having to drive a lime green 106 im now happy to start
playing with cars, (props to peugot for making a very simple engine
though), yea the hop from a 1.1 with 50 bhp to 1.8t with 180 bhp was a
very nice step :D just want to make sure ive got all my 180 horses. <br><br>Definitly up for the 12th at Beaulieu

what sort of price would regal charge for a group?

Was a while since i went along but i think i paid about £30-35 for 2 runs and got a laminated printout of my runs etc.

On their website it says that RR costs £65 so i guess price depends on the amount of cars attending as we had a good 10-15 cars.

Don't need to be 4wd for a3 Quattro mate. The lovely haldex prefers to have the fuse removed and work on fwd to give the best, smoothest dyno plot.

There are talks of one being arranged at badger 5 at some point, but nothing dated that iv seen

Had mine of 4wd rr last weekend no problem with haldex. Curve was a bit stepped when the turbo kicked in and there was a surge of power to sort, but numbers were good and actually take into account transmission loss through the "quattro" system too.