1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Rolling Road Day - 23/02/2019 Rick @Unicorn Motor Dev

V6_Man Jan 6, 2019

1. V6_Man

V6_Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 quattro Audi A3 Black Edition

Dyno Day - Saturday 23rd, February 2019

Date - 23/02/2019
    Time - 10am

Hi folks,

Right then, tis time we finally put this discussion to bed, i.e. my tune/tuner is better than yours and whether or not they are all the same

Been part of the S4 UK Facebook page and arranged a Dyno day at @Unicorn Motor Dev to find out exactly that. @Rick - many thanks for the offer as well as for your help with arranging this event :)

And although it is arranged by the S4 UK Owners on FB all the S and RS are welcome including whether stock or tuned and all mods or no mods, at all.

Dyno Run and Costs involved
    You will all get 3 dyno runs with printouts, which will be charged at £45pp and Performance Audi Magazine will be there so it will be featured there too.

You need to put a min £20 deposit down then pay the balance on the day. Drinks and food will be available

If you are interested please email: chloe@unicornmotordevelopments.com or give her a bell on 01616371890 to book in. She works 10-2 Tuesday to Friday

As I mentioned before Performance Audi Magazine will be there too and will be doing a feature on the event.

Like with any other such event, to make it a success we need numbers and as they say; the more the merrier!

Tash

@S4Si1970 - info updated

DieselJake, Sandra, Carlos85 and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Rizo_S4

Rizo_S4 New Member

Hi Tash,

Count me in on this one.

Me + 1
    2010 S4 Stage 2

Jon

V6_Man likes this.
  4. S4Si1970

S4Si1970 New Member

Cheers Tash, I’m just waiting for @Chloe@unicornmotordev to let me know how people will register and pay their deposits and I’ll get back to you all.
    It’s got the makings of a fantastic day !

Chloe@unicornmotordev and V6_Man like this.
  5. Carlos85

Carlos85 Well-Known Member

If I am not working I will be very interested in this

REVO 1+
    2010 S4 avant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V6_Man likes this.
  6. V6_Man

V6_Man Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 quattro Audi A3 Black Edition

Thanks for the interest @Rizo_S4 , @S4Si1970 and @Carlos85 .

@rum4mo @arad85 and @Dippy any of you guys interested? It might be a bit too far especially for Dippy however, in the interest of and to benefit the wider community, let's do this

7. GaryP

GaryP Active Member MQB Platform

Shame I’m across the Irish Sea Tash otherwise I’d have come along to this and given you some Golf R + JB1 numbers..!!

V6_Man likes this.
  8. V6_Man

Hey @GaryP if you are around and free that Saturday, I am happy to pick you up and we can go up there together. Will probably be a fun day :)

9. rum4mo

rum4mo Well-Known Member

No, too far and wife's birthday - probably not a suitable birthday treat for her!

V6_Man likes this.
  10. Rizo_S4

Rizo_S4 New Member

Paid my deposit guys. Gonna book hotel for the sat night too.

S4Si1970 and V6_Man like this.
  11. S4Si1970

S4Si1970 New Member

Nice one @Rizo_S4
    Up to you mate but I would use the Adlington Travelodge. Cheaper, quieter and on site parking for the beast

V6_Man likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. V6_Man

THQuattro likes this.
  14. D0C

D0C Well-Known Member Team Panther Team Nardo Audi RS3 TTRS

Any good results from this day?!

DieselJake likes this.
  15. V6_Man

Hi mate. It was quite an interesting day with around 8-10 people who turned up, it was a good meet. The results were quite interesting as well and one definite surprise with an unknown tune putting some really impressive numbers.

D0C and Carlos85 like this.