Rocking the space saver look

Baldyone

Reaction score
8 days of ownership, 360 miles and I'm living it up with a new rear right wheel and a 50mph speed limit. On a positive, the Jack works fine and I looked a proper pro with my complimentary Hi viz vest. Just pulled onto a dual carriageway and I felt the rear go a little loose, seconds later the TPM pings. Luckily there was a lay by just 50mtr or so ahead so I pulled in and changed it. The question is defect or normal bad luck puncture??? No sign of what may have caused it and I guess I'll know more once it's off the rim

Reactions: pburv and SW14NY'S
Definitely a cut from debris on the road, not repairable either by the look of it. Still, could've been worse.

Yeah, I just pulled it from the boot to take another look and can now clearly see a mark just beside the cut. Never mind. I got 28,000 from the rears on the diesel I just backed and they deffo needed replacing so I'm still 1 tyre up. Just a shame after such a short life. One less handbag for the wife

Reactions: pburv and SW14NY'S
Imagine an s3 with space savers alround - think of what launch control would be like ... ;)

Reactions: Zak0123, pburv and Baldyone
Thankfully, all sorted yesterday morning. God knows how people live with them on a car for days. Would do my head in!!!
Not had the pleasure of launch control yet, even with 4 good wheels. Once the miles are on a bit and I have a suitably clear bit of road.........:)

Reactions: pburv and Gazjs
And lo the Internet has delivered:

C63 on all space savers. Mental

Reactions: Baldyone and bluemoona3246