RNSe MK2 flickering!

Hishy1

Reaction score
Hi, kinda new to the forum, jus looking for a bitta help.

I recently bought an Rnse mk2 off ebay and fitted it (plug and play) as the seller had already coded it for all the basic features. It all works fine, nav, radio etc but normally at the beginning of a journey after i start moving, the screen sometimes turns off for a second then turns back on whilst also unlocking and relocking the car!(this will happen a few times before it calms down). As you can imagine this is getting on my nerves now. i dont have a vagcom cable or anything and i still havent been able to find anyone nearby who does. does anyone know anything about this problem?

I have a 2008 A3 8p. thanks in advance!

Contact the seller for support, if they don't accept returns then open a case with eBay as the item isn't as described.

hi, thanks for the reply. so its not because it hasnt been coded properly or something? tbh i dont know whether its a faulty item or jus not installed correctly

contacted seller, they said that its most likely the car as apparently the rnse unit is not connected to central locking system?.... totally confused what to do now... maybe diagnostics, but i deffo didnt have this problem with my chorus 2+!

What a load of tripe, the unit is faulty get a refund.