RNSE & Ipod / Iphone connection

vadhert

Reaction score
I have an RNSE unit but need to know what options are available to connecting the RNSE to an Iphone or Ipod to browse and listen to the music.

Id like the following:

Browse track names on the RNSE
Charge Ipod / Iphone

I asked a sound shop who advised me that they could do this but at a sum of £450 which I think is a bit excessive. Any ideas on how easy it is to fit? cost etc?

Thanks

check out the interfaces called connects2, you wont get track listing on rns-e though, can charge, play, rewind and fast forward etc

check out the interfaces called connects2, you wont get track listing on rns-e though, can charge, play, rewind and fast forward etc

one option
or there is a fully integrated option from Alpine, KCE 425i iPOD KIT that does the full integration as well as giving u the ability to have any video files you have on your ipod/ iphone played on the screen as well, also means you can keep the CD changer if you have that.
think this is about £450 fully fitted as well :icon_thumright:

hmm?...I remember seeing an A3 where a guy showed me browsing tracks on his Ipod via the RNS-E. He said it cost £150 which sounded reasonable.

one option
or there is a fully integrated option from Alpine, KCE 425i iPOD KIT that does the full integration as well as giving u the ability to have any video files you have on your ipod/ iphone played on the screen as well, also means you can keep the CD changer if you have that.
think this is about £450 fully fitted as well :icon_thumright:

I have a NAV-TV Vehicledock as a replacement for the KCE-425i I was meant to get - http://www.navtv.com/product/113/ipod-to-vehicle-interfaces.html

Identical units and virtually identical software onboard, it just won't have the Alpine brading on the screen. The wiring for mine is in place already, just getting it connected on Monday.

Chris