Rnse Bluetooth

vr6gordy

Reaction score
I've got the blue tooth module fitted and use the Bluetooth to connect from my iPhone to make phone calls but it won't do anything else .. I want it to play things I'm watching on YouTube .. I've seen on later audis you can use visee0 tune to air .. Anyone no if this would work on a rnse fitted in my b6

I know that the Audi Bluetooth module doesn't do anything but calls. Cannot stream media. Not sure of a solution just know that much.

Visseeo tune2air needs Audi Music Interface and will only work with the 2nd generation RNSE part number ending 193.

Cheapest way is to get an aux in cable and a Bluetooth adapter. About £20/25 all in. You can then stream audio from your phone. You can't control your phone from the rnse though...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

^^^ that's what I did. I bought this one. Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, AVANTEK BR-Z8 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter and Audio Receiver 2-In-1 Bluetooth Adapter with 3.5mm Stereo Output for Speakers, Headphones, TV, Computer / PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablets, MP3 / MP4, Home or Car Stereo Amazon product

Thing is the quality isn't what I wanted, so just went with the aux in.

I also had to get a sound shocker pro (from the states) to bring the level of volume up to an acceptable standard. Wasn't expensive though and it is all very good now!

Edit: not sure how that Bluetooth receiver will play as you'd have the BT on for the Audi module. Might make things complicated.