Rnse aftermarket headunit

AvantAlexB7

Reaction score
Ive discovered other posts regarding headunits but none about the RNSE look a like ones. So heres a couple found on ebay. Both have good spec, fully compatible with mfsw and have nav, bluetooth etc. Has anyone got experience with or fitted either of these? Cheers chaps
Screenshot 20180521 195340
Screenshot 20180521 195329

Following for interest,

That first one looks really good, compatible with Bose, can fit rear view camera etc.

Just wondering if it's a plug and play so to speak, are there any extra wires you need to purchase/fit?

Thanks,

Reactions: AvantAlexB7
I don't have GPS at the moment, so I wonder if they work with offline google maps? I'd also love it use it for Spotify as I'm used an old iPod now and it's knackered.

I don't have GPS at the moment, so I wonder if they work with offline google maps? I'd also love it use it for Spotify as I'm used an old iPod now and it's knackered.

Im not 100% but being an android system you should be able to install the app and run as you do a phone/tablet. With regards to nav i think they come wiyh an external antenna for the gps but may also use your phones 3g/ 4g connection?

Reactions: Toblahoe
i had something similar on my old E46. was quite buggy at times but was cheap, had pretty much everything you could ever want (bluetooth, sat nav - mine had iGo which was perfect, wifi, tv, dvd etc etc) and the torque app was pretty cool running it through the OBD2 port. if you go there be prepared for issues though and you will want to be relatively techy. i never had really serious problems but there were plenty that did.

i would just say dont go for a wince based one and stick with android. if i didnt have rnse i would definitely get one

Reactions: Toblahoe and AvantAlexB7
I have a Eonon Android that looks similar in my B7 Full Bose, works perfect :)

Make sure you get one with at least 2gb ram and you are good to go, if you need any help just shout..

Don't go for the one above though <wince>, you need Android and at least quad core plus 2gb ram, the 1gb ram ones struggle with Google apps.

Reactions: Toblahoe and AvantAlexB7