RNSE 2013 Disc

Steedy

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get a Western Europe 2013 rnse disc with speed cameras?

No links or discussions about counterfeit media are allowed on the open forum, so please keep it clean, so as not too attract unwanted attention by Audi UK to the forum.

The mere fact adding speed cameras via software POI's, does infact require counterfeiting the media anyway, then no I cant suggest anywhere on the open forum I'm afraid & vag doesn't support this on any media I know of thus far, guess they want to keep on the good side of goverments who are coining the fine money.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Does anybody know where I can get a Western Europe 2013 rnse disc with speed cameras?

The speed camera info is a waste of software imo for the RNSE unless you are going to spend all of your driving time looking at the screen on your RNSE as you get no info in the DIS or audio warning

Reactions: NHN
Exactly my point since day one of them releasing the software, unless it provides dis warnings & beeps, its pointless.

When do the 2014 maps usually get released?

Not sure but defo need updating in our area of the country as a new 9 mile dual carriageway is under construction,London to Norwich 2 lanes all the way as of next year with a few roundabouts in between.How long the sat nav info will be on disc for a don't Know as its all on sd card I think with the new cars please correct me if I wrong but I,m sure they will stop making the discs one day.

You can still buy the CD based RNS-D navigation maps back from 2000, so I can see the rns-e maps being produced for at least the next 10 years and on-wards as they still fit RNS-E to the TT & R8.

Not sure but defo need updating in our area of the country as a new 9 mile dual carriageway is under construction,London to Norwich 2 lanes all the way as of next year with a few roundabouts in between.How long the sat nav info will be on disc for a don't Know as its all on sd card I think with the new cars please correct me if I wrong but I,m sure they will stop making the discs one day.

Oh that's music to my ears, the road up there makes me go to sleep its so slow lol.

Comes out in December & as Nut states, will be a fair while yet before they stop.

OT, Nut do you remember the B5 member called Siena & the trouble he caused, ah maybe not as you've only been on since 2010.

Apparently he is still about as someone told me today they know of him, I thought he'd been lynched by now after what he did across multiple forums.

The thread I remember was "Siena ripped me off" that went on for 2 years final post being back in 2011. What was his user name on other forums? I may have also had an unfortunate dealing with this guy but that was many years ago.

Yeap that's the one, same username on others but never know if he has used alternatives at same time, was a real shocker when that all dropped tbh as he was well respected.