RNS-E

CorrDogg58

Reaction score
I'm thinking of investing into one of these. Is there different models or anything I should look out for... And what price should I be paying for a second hand one. Far too expensive brand new haha...
Thanks guys

Well there are two kinds.

The Mk1 and the Mk2

If you looking second hand for a Mk1 I would say about £400 - £500 if it's in decent condition. Chrome knobs etc.

Mk2 would be about £550 - £650.

When you do go in for the purchase, make sure you know where it's coming from. Quite a lot of have been stolen out of cars recently and then end up on eBay.

i will most likely have an early Mk1 RNS for sale next month. Will be looking for about £350. All legitimate from my own car. Due to wanting to upgrade./

Check the link in my sig if you're after a good condition mk1 from a legit source :sign_plug:

Are the later units that have the cd/tv button but also have the chrome knobs basically a mk1 with chrome knobs? ie would they be identical to the mk1 units that have black knobs?

Do yourself a favour and buy an alpine INE S900R

Far superior system

Are the later units that have the cd/tv button but also have the chrome knobs basically a mk1 with chrome knobs? ie would they be identical to the mk1 units that have black knobs?

Yes, there are some mk1 units with silver knobs. Identical to a mk1 with black knobs in every other way.