RNS-E

CorrDogg58

I'm thinking of investing into one of these. Is there different models or anything I should look out for... And what price should I be paying for a second hand one. Far too expensive brand new haha...
Thanks guys

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Well there are two kinds.

The Mk1 and the Mk2

If you looking second hand for a Mk1 I would say about £400 - £500 if it's in decent condition. Chrome knobs etc.

Mk2 would be about £550 - £650.

When you do go in for the purchase, make sure you know where it's coming from. Quite a lot of have been stolen out of cars recently and then end up on eBay.

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
i will most likely have an early Mk1 RNS for sale next month. Will be looking for about £350. All legitimate from my own car. Due to wanting to upgrade./

wez3570

Check the link in my sig if you're after a good condition mk1 from a legit source :sign_plug:

AlexRS3

Are the later units that have the cd/tv button but also have the chrome knobs basically a mk1 with chrome knobs? ie would they be identical to the mk1 units that have black knobs?

moag

she's no d-turbo
Do yourself a favour and buy an alpine INE S900R

Far superior system

wez3570

Are the later units that have the cd/tv button but also have the chrome knobs basically a mk1 with chrome knobs? ie would they be identical to the mk1 units that have black knobs?

Yes, there are some mk1 units with silver knobs. Identical to a mk1 with black knobs in every other way.

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech

I have that exact model for sale :)