1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rns-e Sat Nav disc updates ?

Racingfrank7 May 2, 2018

1. Racingfrank7

Racingfrank7 New Member

Hi all.
    I have a 2007 Rns-e with the assorted disc but what I wondered is, can a newer updated maps disc be obtained ??
    Cheers in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Check out what software you have in your unit as now it has been updated from ( dont quote me 650 ) to 220 and if you maybe pm @NHN he maybe be able to supply you with an updated maps disc

4. Racingfrank7

Racingfrank7 New Member

Thanks for the reply how do I check that ?
    Cheers

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

If i mind rightly go and press the CAR button on unit then the SETUP button and i think u see the version there

6. Racingfrank7

Racingfrank7 New Member

7. ch1z64

If your version is not 220 you want to pm @NHN and see if he can help you out as he updated mine when he fixed it for me and not sure if you can just buy a disc to upgrade the sw