RNs-E programming

ace-rimmer

Reaction score
Hi All

few months back got an rnse and thought it was about time to program it properly. my car is an 07 tt tfsi and it originally came with bog standard sound system and head unit.

now ive bought an rnse i believe a 2013 one, the sat nav, dis and radio are all working fine, but the telephone/bluetooth and car options gets "no options" also everything i can control on the computer display should that also appear on the rnse?

ive checked the coding list and i not sure what certain numbers should be. so far i have come to....

0604??3

im also not sure if i have to program anything else.
i have access to a diagnostic unit and it says there's a connection the sound system and 2 other related but it keeps giving me an error even though it says it coded.

any help would be great thanks

hi, thanks for quick reply, do you know if i require any other coding, like in the instruments menu?

thanks

Can-Gateway, Instruments and steering wheel control module should be coded

I have upgraded my Symphony to an RNS-E MK II (193) and also yanked out the old ipod integration via AUX out and replaced it with the AMI unit (035). I coded the Can-Bus, the Media Player (also finally deactivated the seat belt chime) but the AMI is still displayed as 'not connected', when I remove the dongle and plug it back into the AMI, the display changes to 'not supported'.

I suspect it has to do with the coding - can anyone give me some tips what to I may have missed? Thanks a million! A.

Hi - thanks for offering to help. Can you guide me through the menu of VCDS what exactly you want to see? Thanks. A.

The RNS-E is coded 0609725. Now is it says 'not suppoted' right away. Still no clue what could be wrong! Anyone any ideas? Thanks. A.