RNS-e mk2 latest software

I don't suppose anyone has the files required available anymore? The links in this thread no longer work. Thank you in advance.

Hi all, the Files are working with my RNS-E G but if i put back in the original Maps DVD it starts again updating to SW 0220 and overwrite the SDS.
Does anyone know the reason for this?

Thanks
Phil

Hey everyone,

If i could revive this thread again, I am thinking about buying a 193G MK2 RNS-e and want to activate the SDS Hack.

I am currently using a MK1 with the 660 Software and SDS works like a charm, so the microphone and my BT are correctly connected.

Could anyone please forward me the downgrade/upgrade files in order to complete the SDS Hack for the new RNS-e?

Many thanks in advance

Hey everyone,

If i could revive this thread again, I am thinking about buying a 193G MK2 RNS-e and want to activate the SDS Hack.

I am currently using a MK1 with the 660 Software and SDS works like a charm, so the microphone and my BT are correctly connected.

Could anyone please forward me the downgrade/upgrade files in order to complete the SDS Hack for the new RNS-e?

Many thanks in advance

Sorry for hooking in and bumping but what is the purpose of the SDS hack? I've read through the topic but couldn't make up what the purpose of the modded firmware is. I've got a 193G Glossy model too so if this applies to something that I can make use of I'am happy to hook in on this :D

You firstly need a correctly connected microphone to the RNS-e for it to work.

With SDS enabled you can give voice commands to the device and control it. Like "station frequency", inserting Navigation destinations etc. Its pretty handy

You firstly need a correctly connected microphone to the RNS-e for it to work.

With SDS enabled you can give voice commands to the device and control it. Like "station frequency", inserting Navigation destinations etc. Its pretty handy

Ah, alright.
Ye I got the microphone in the headliner. I can give it voicecommand to call a specific number or contact though.

I'll keep on reading here :)