RNS-E from Audi for £500, Bargain!!

Issac Hunt

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just ordered new A4 to replace my existing A3, got the RNS-E with colour DIS for what I think is a bargain price of only £500. Offer runs till end of June I believe. Was going to retro-fit one when the car arrives but for that price with a colour DIS included I couldnt say no!

Issac Hunt said:
Just ordered new A4 to replace my existing A3, got the RNS-E with colour DIS for what I think is a bargain price of only £500. Offer runs till end of June I believe. Was going to retro-fit one when the car arrives but for that price with a colour DIS included I couldnt say no!

Yeah, that is a good price. Would have added one to the order I made back in December if it had been so cheap.

Due this week. How long do you have to wait for delivery?

Hoping to take delivery in late May, Can't wait to get shut of the A3!

Issac Hunt said:

******* they didnt mention this when i ordered mine in Feb. wont get mine till end of April, maybe start of May according to dealer

Wow, that really is a great offer - well done for taking it up. I must have spent around £450 on my own retrofit now, what with DVD upgrades and a new antenna, and yet I still don't have colour DIS (not available on the A3).