RNS-E for sale+ Genuine RS6 wheels

Is this just plug and play? and could a novice fit it? Is it just a case of plugging into and existing harness?,or is they more to the installation?

Whats involved cost wise if you need professional fitting?

Im currently in the market for a remap with Nav to follow later.....unless I can do the Nav cheap enough.....

I currently have single loader CD, Bluetooth (armrest prep) and FBMFSW if this makes a difference.

Appreciate any help guys.

Cheers
Paul

sat1983, you got pm or email coming your way.

Is this just plug and play? and could a novice fit it? Is it just a case of plugging into and existing harness?,or is they more to the installation?

Whats involved cost wise if you need professional fitting?

Im currently in the market for a remap with Nav to follow later.....unless I can do the Nav cheap enough.....

I currently have single loader CD, Bluetooth (armrest prep) and FBMFSW if this makes a difference.

Appreciate any help guys.

Cheers
Paul

Pop the glovebox out to fit the GPS antenna, move the bose wire if you have one. Plug it in and code it all up to suit your car and options. If you drive down to Sheffield to collect you could call in on me to fit and code it for you on the way back. Then use GPS to find your house on your way home!

Cheers

Sounds fairly easy then.
Still maybe not something I would tackle.

What do the GPS Antennas Cost? Do they come with the RNS-E units?
paul

Cheers

Sounds fairly easy then.
Still maybe not something I would tackle.

What do the GPS Antennas Cost? Do they come with the RNS-E units?
paul

The add says it comes with everything Craig fitted. so it should have a GPS antenna. Might be worth checking though.

I'm due my bonus towards the end of this month - depending on that I may be interested in your RNS-E....

Have you checked out the part number of the RNS-E yet,
as in year of manufacture?
8P0 035 192 F 8P0 035 192 H 8P0 035 192 L 8P0 035 192 M
etc, thanks

I will be able to get that info when it's out of the car on Saturday.:happy: