RNS-E 3D Maps + 7 Digit Postcode

george_seamons

I'm on the naughty step
Reaction score
I have the 193 G RNS-E retrofitted in my 2008 S3. I have read that there is a mod/hack that enables 7 digit postcodes rather than just 5...does anybody know how to make that work?

Also, I have seen some pictures of the RNS-E with 3D maps on, but can't see how to change the view. Is this even possible, or is it just a photoshopped picture? I tried searching online, but couldn't find it anywhere.

I Googled audi rns-e disc and the top result took me to a webpage claiming to sell the latest 2015 maps along with7 digit post code

I am reluctant to try it as its not genuine and my rns-e is having a few 'moments' recently where it comes up with a 'can't read disc' error

Hopefully someone can clarify about the 7 digit post code. That said, 5 digits plus road name has meant my rns-e has always found its destination :)

I have the disc with 7 digit postcode and speed cameras and can confirm its spot on

Lol you're mad if you pay for something you can download for free.

Reactions: Sayam
you sure its got 7 digit postcode as i have obtained the 2015 with speed cams but im sure post code is still 5 digit

just google it, there are various sources.