RnB

Mary J and Estelle yeah, not Alica and not that one that warbles.... urm.. leona lewis... grrrr..

I like Jill Scott, Kelly Rowland too... and R.Kelly.. and Aaliyah... and Rihanna and urm, possibly my favs a while back, jazzyfatnastees.

only really like R'n'B tho then the missis is around and I cant listen to me other stuff that has naughty words in it.

You guys need to get off the mainstream stuff.

(just a few songs off the top of my head)

Check out

Taio cruz - shes a star
jason de rulo- off my brain
Ramon - feenin
lupe fiasco - gadget flow
Jason? - cyber love
Nasri - click click click

Probably border line hip-hop/house but you have to check out
Pitbull - the anthem

T-pain brought rnb back.. he's amazing imo. Flo rider, one chance

Chris brown is smashing at the moment too.

heh heh, main stuff??

Taio Cruz, Flo rider, Lupe... thats pretty mainstream... ;)

I know what your saying tho... my most of it is the good lady's choice that I dont mind too... and she listens to radio1 and 1xtra... so I get the fall back from that.

Id add in some of my own favs like Ty... but I cant think of many others.

I think Ive heard that pitbull track... will check it out again.

heh heh, main stuff??

Taio Cruz, Flo rider, Lupe... thats pretty mainstream...

lol yeah they are, but the songs arent. :moa:

also jynx - one night (remix) - the original isnt that great, but check out the remix.

OHHHHHHHHHhhhh ... now I remember that pitbull anthem!! Dirty dirty woman! ;)

Yea used to be into it, but aint really been up to scratch with alot of the new stuff....

Am currently going through a 90's revival at the moment, especially with all the new jack swing stuff.....

Bobby Brown
SWV
Jade
Color Me Badd
R Kelly
to name but a few :)

YES!!!

I think im going thru an old skool revival, all the new jack, old dnb and jungle!!!

What is going on???

Talking about Jade made me go check out some old CD in the attic...

Had a listen... some good memories.

Then I found En Vogue... nice.

THEN... I found my all time fav. Salt 'n' Pepa's Black Magic (USA version) on tape! Wicked!!! (although SnP is more rap)

Kontra, u make me laugh, ive just pulled a box of old cd's out so that i can find all my old skool stuff.....some old keith sweat there and some boyz 2 men!!!

Yea some of the commercial stuff is just a waste of time, however, its good in a way, as it brings some awareness to the genre, which is always a good thing, as thats where the money comes from :)

Aaaah you mean Chester Bamsu Jennings, know him well ;)