Riviera Blue at Five Oaks Audi

AudiNutta

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just to inform, there is an un-registered highly specced Riviera Blue at Five Oaks Audi, Horsham.

They also have Black and Sepang cars, but these are both Ex-Demos. I got to have a run out in the Sepang car today.

I have a picture of it on display if anyone is interested in it. It was still wrapped up from delivery last Thursday, has since gone on display.

Regards,

Matthew

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I thought I had more pictures on my gallery, taken and lost them on Snapchat.

I have two anyway... First of all, last Thursday still wrapped up and secondly today on display, unregistered.

Here is an identical unregistered example at Cardiff Audi a few weeks ago, I drove past a few days ago and it was still unregistered.

It truly is a FANTASTIC colour, I just don't think I would ever be brace enough to order one.. Lmao.

Do any of you find that your cars are less inclined to pop and crackle when cold? The Sepang I drove today, it didn't make any pops when cold before driven.. Only got a few crackles on the unchanges but after a 15 minute hooning, it was more than happy to make some noise back outside the dealership :smirk:

Reactions: d170868, Simon L, THQuattro and 1 other person
^^ You need to cycle through the driving modes to get (back to) dynamic. Imho don't razz them though until up to +80 degrees oil temperature ;)

TX.

Riviera with bsp looks good.The other one maybe needs the titanium colour wheels

Hmm,
I like it with the bsp and black wheels.....

Not so sure about the silver wheels and aluminium styling though....kinda make the colour look a bit girly?

The showroom car with black pack & alloys looks spectacular ... the plain alloys and alu pack less so !

Reactions: RGBARGEE
In most colours the RS3 is such an underwhelming look for a RS car. Walked past a red one the other day and took two looks to know it was a RS3. Side on its very difficult indeed.
Great sleeper!

Craig do you not get the audi brand at all ?

The 'look' you describe is audi through and through and is what the majority of us like so much about the brand..
The S and RS models throughout the entire range are not outrageous or in ya face brash looks.

All of these cars do not look that dissimilar to the other trim level cars in the range and yes its a good thing.

RS5 RS6 RS7 ....

2013 Audi RS5 Perfect Side View

2015 audi rs6 avant side view

8250b4f4c2190c9480389e382b29c843

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Personally I like the understated elegance of most Audi products rather than the 'look at the size of my ****' bling from MB and BMW.

Wouldn't say the Riviera blue with bsp and black wheels was low key though.That really sticks out .So much so that not too sure I could own that ,Actually think nardo with bsp,black mirrors and wheels is in your face too.
I think with the styling packs and wheels the volume can be turned up or down a bit.

Craig do you not get the audi brand at all ?

The 'look' you describe is audi through and through and is what the majority of us like so much about the brand..
The S and RS models throughout the entire range are not outrageous or in ya face brash looks.

All of these cars do not look that dissimilar to the other trim level cars in the range and yes its a good thing.

RS5 RS6 RS7 ....

View attachment 81802

View attachment 81803

View attachment 81804

You RS3 owners, or soon to be owners, are always on the defensive.
I think I know enough about Audi's. Had a few, some good, some not so.

The thing about the pics you have shown is that those cars look good to start with.
They then get noticeably flared arches, so it's relatively easy to notice.

My point wasn't that it's a bad thing as looks are always subjective and I know many will like the fact that it looks like any A3 from certain angles.
My comment was that other RS models are more noticeable, I never have to glance twice to notice a RS4, 5, 6 or 7.

The RS3 doesn't benefit from looking particularly good in basic form, nor is it breathed upon as much as other RS's are (it's the arches that give them away). Front on, or rear, no mistaking a RS3, but side on its difficult.

Last edited:

The thing about the pics you have shown is that those cars look good to start with.

My point wasn't that it's a bad thing as looks are always subjective and I know many will like the fact that it looks like any A3 from certain angles.
My comment was that other RS models are more noticeable, I never have to glance twice to notice a RS4, 5, 6 or 7.

The RS3 doesn't benefit from looking particularly good in basic form, nor is it breathed upon as much as other RS's are (it's the arches that give them away).
HaHa.
You were doing well there Craig but just couldn't resist the snidey comment.
I hope you are a big guy otherwise you must get battered a bit down the pub:haudrauf:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Snake Pliskin
HaHa.
I hope you are a big guy otherwise you must get battered a bit down the pub:haudrauf:

To qualify when I said basic form, I meant a standard A3 Sportback.
I don't think anyone could say that is a good looking starting point? Inoffensive perhaps, but never good looking? Again, looks are subjective and subject to changing opinions.

If folk get "battered" for sharing an opinion on a car in your local, you should perhaps consider a new watering hole, doesn't sound like a great place for a pint.

HaHa.

EXACTLY !!

& that's exactly why we know his bitter opinions are mostly listed just to inflame comments with little substance to back them up.

When Craig makes yet another bitter or negative post, that is gospel fact and we mustn't challenge his claims or if we do then we are defending our own opinion & views & reasons why we like Audi ... & for some reason we pick all the $hi7 Audi's & he plucks out all the great models :)

You gotta take it with a pinch of salt mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAYTONA 500, Danner3342 and CraigI
I think I know enough about Audi's. Had a few, some good, some not so.

The RS3 doesn't benefit from looking particularly good in basic form, nor is it breathed upon as much as other RS's are (it's the arches that give them away). Front on, or rear, no mistaking a RS3, but side on its difficult.

That's not even worth a reply !

Why are the majority of your posts negative or challenging ?

Can't you just enjoy ASN and post something positive ?

Last edited:
****** hell Craig ... can't we just get on !

I don't get all this at all ???? :sadlike:

We buy shed loads of Audi's so at least have that in common.

Don't be paranoid, there is nothing personally aimed at you by me, nor anyone else.
I am talking about a car and commenting (not even negatively) on a forum.

Others made it personal, not I, then you joined in.

Don't be paranoid, there is nothing personally aimed at you by me, nor anyone else.
I am talking about a car and commenting (not even negatively) on a forum.

Others made it personal, not I, then you joined in.

Cool ... Let's try & get on :yes:

I think I know enough about Audi's. Had a few, some good, some not so..
Why is it that you and others can say what you like about the RS3 but when an owner comes on and says what he/she thinks you call it out as "defensive"? Quite bizarre behaviour imho and only seen on ASN.

TX.

Reactions: 5pot
I don't get this RS3 looks like an A3... Bit like saying Paloma Faith looks like Ann Widdecombe?

Reactions: AudiNutta and 5pot
I don't get why people care so much about how the car looks, I'm using it as transport as long as I enjoy the journey it could look like a massive haddock for all I care.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Who cares how it looks - it's all about the sound anyway!
No mistaking what it is once it starts up!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, AudiNutta and Snake Pliskin