RIP V6 Pete

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

I have been informed today that one of our very own forum members "V6 Pete" was tragically involved in a motorcycle accident on Sunday afternoon and has passed away. His close friends and family are all in shock and my thoughts go out to them. I had met Pete a few times and I'd sorted him out with the Bentleys that were on his car:

a3clean1.jpg

a3clean2.jpg

a3clean3.jpg

He was a really nice guy, and I last spoke to him via email about a week ago and he was telling me how he was going to sell the A3 and get an E92 M3.

What a terrible terrible loss, I'm completley stunned.

Life is too short guys, enjoy it.

Thanks

Nath

:crying:

seen him posting the car's pictures before, didn't know him but never good to hear about someone loosing their life on the road! be careful out there guys

RIP

My thoughts and best wishes to his family

another man lost to a ****** motorcycle.. i love the things but they take too many lives & most of the time its others fault.. :(

my deepest condolances to his friends & especially family... sent shivers down me reading this.. :crying:

as you say Nath, just a reminder "life is too short" make the most of the time you have on this planet!

Pete was also a top guy, only spoke a couple times but top guy & will be missed :bye:

RIP matey, and best wishes to your family.

Tragic news.

Condolences go to the ones left behind

R.I.P

:ohmy: Never good to hear! Thought's go out to his family and friends.

R.I.P Pete.

Thoughts and wishes go out to the family at this terrible time.... RIP

extremely sad news, brings it home when it's a fellow ASN'er

:sign_unfair:ah man thats really bad news i always loved pete's car and spoke to him a few times top bloke he will be greatly missed by his family and everyone on here :bye:
ps .. thats really nice of you N8 hats off to you fella for starting this thread :crying:
R.I.P PETE

So sorry to hear this shocking news, tragic.....:ohmy:

I've read so many of his posts, very knowledgable and well respected on here. His car gave me inspiration to do mine with the votex kit.

So sad and so young :(

My condolences to his family and friends...

R.I.P V6 Pete

Rog

very sad news :( thoughts go out to his family & friends at this sad time

Cant beleive this. Really good guy, helped me alot when purchasing my bentleys :(

R.I.P Pete

Extremely sad news, condolenses go out to his family and friends.

RIP Pete

That's terribly sad news. I followed many of his posts on ASN with him having one of the nicest 3.2's around and he always came across as a very knowledgeable and likeable fella.

My thoughts go out to his family.

As a V6 owner I was in touch from time to time with Pete.
A couple of years ago i was looking for a sports exhaust for the 3.2 and Pete got in touch and told me how he had removed the Milltek on his 3.2 and fitted a Remus. To cut a long story short he worked for the Remus importer and could have sold me one off the shelf at list price ...but no. He was in touch with the factory in Austria and had a brand new set up delivered direct to my place of work and at great discount. He didn't know me outside of the forum but went out of his way to help me. I think that speaks volumes about Pete and the kind of guy he was.
As for Motorcycles. They are brilliant fun. Those of us who ride them know the risks. As bikers we know more than most what can go wrong, We all know someone who has died doing what he really enjoyed but we still do it. Its a very conscious choice we make.
RIP Pete. See ya later.

this has made me think. if i dont go in my sleep, i want to go doing something i like. sure this fella did, so hats off to him :thumbsup:

awww RIP car looked mint, sounded like a top helpfull guy to

NO fecking way, I'm truly shocked cause only the other day I was browsing some old threads, saw his name, then thought where the hell did he disappear to, we wernt exactly bossom buddies tbh, but, truly shocked, knocked me back a bit tonite tbh.

All I can say is, sorry to hear this no matter how we got on, young man taken at such a low age, RIP Pistol Pete, I'll miss the banter.

I can only echo what others have posted.

Another life cruelly cut short.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family at this difficult time....

Saw the thread title and hoped it was just about his car being written off or something along those lines.
Opened the thread, read it, heart sank.
Always liked reading his posts, always liked his sense of humour.

RIP.

I met Pete last year before AITP. He was a totally lovely guy and we spoke quite a few times before and after that. He did me a few deals and as Paddy said always went more than an extra mile. I just noticed the update on his companies website and am totally shocked.

Love and condolancies to his family. RIP Pete x

Saw the thread title and hoped it was just about his car being written off or something along those lines.
Opened the thread, read it, heart sank.
Always liked reading his posts, always liked his sense of humour.

RIP.
+1

RIP Pete

As a V6 owner I was in touch from time to time with Pete.
A couple of years ago i was looking for a sports exhaust for the 3.2 and Pete got in touch and told me how he had removed the Milltek on his 3.2 and fitted a Remus. To cut a long story short he worked for the Remus importer and could have sold me one off the shelf at list price ...but no. He was in touch with the factory in Austria and had a brand new set up delivered direct to my place of work and at great discount. He didn't know me outside of the forum but went out of his way to help me. I think that speaks volumes about Pete and the kind of guy he was.
As for Motorcycles. They are brilliant fun. Those of us who ride them know the risks. As bikers we know more than most what can go wrong, We all know someone who has died doing what he really enjoyed but we still do it. Its a very conscious choice we make.
RIP Pete. See ya later.

Eloquent, meaningful, and rightful recognition..
Clearly a top fella.

RIP mate u were a great help to peeps on here.

Didn't know the guy as i'm a new member on here but it might be nice to forward the thread on to his immediate family to show them what a respected and loved member of the community he clearly was.

Very sad.