RIP JamieKip

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
I am very sad to announce the sad passing of Jamie Kip,a top bloke who knew his cars,he will be sadly missed.

RIP JK

Reactions: jojo, S3Alex, Ironborn and 1 other person
I saw this sad news on VAGOC last night,and whilst I only met Jamie once,I found him to be a real enthusiast,and a truly nice guy.

I would like to offer my condolences to his family,and to his friends,at this awful time.

RIP Jamie.

Reactions: br20vt and voorhees
Those were the days of old when the Vagoc boys were part of ASN, the banter we used to have was a real laugh at times, of which Jamie was part of, I remember it well & if honest, miss it.

Its always sad to hear when someone passes, I didn't know Jamie personally, by all reports he was a nice guy with everything going for him, lovely family, month old child, good vocation, real love of audi's etc.

But you have to ask, as allot probably have, why oh why did it come to what it has, if the reports of how he passed are believed to be true, terrible really is & I do really feel bad for the people left behind tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brodster and S3Alex
Those were the days of old when the Vagoc boys were part of ASN, the banter we used to have was a real laugh at times, of which Jamie was part of, I remember it well & if honest, miss it.

Its always sad to hear when someone passes, I didn't know Jamie personally, by all reports he was a nice guy with everything going for him, lovely family, month old child, good vocation, real love of audi's etc.

But you have to ask, as allot probably have, why oh why did it come to what it has, if the reports of how he passed are believed to be true, terrible really is & I do really feel bad for the people left behind tbh.

The only person that could answer that is sadly no longer with us.:kissmyrings:

Reactions: S3Alex
Hell, didn't relate the local news to him; he was found about a mile from our house.

RIP, Jamie and condolences to his family.

My wife's friend lives near the cliff and talked another young man out of doing the same a couple of days ago; he'd been sitting in his car all night.:(

It's a bad spot, the highest cliffs on the east coast.

Rest in peace Jamie.

Just see this on another forum, rip jamie truly was a top genuine bloke,
Condolences to the family.

I just don't understand why, that's what gets me, the guy had allot, on the outside that is, to live for, new son aswell, so shocked by this, even still now, poor family man, so sad.