Rings changes?

Carpee

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have a 2015 S5 sportback in Sepang blue, Miltek cat back system, H&R coilovers and running 457bhp after an MRC stage 1.

Now looking at the exterior and wheels etc grill goes without saying but struggling to get black ring badges. Spoken with Audi parts who have advised no replacements for my vehicle but there are others available just they won’t guarantee the fit has anyone fitted these without an issue? I am sure I have seen a few cars on this forum that have done this?

many thanks

massive kudos to meemo whose s5 is a thing of beauty

Reactions: Meemo
Remove your fronts & paint, rears just buy new, paint & fit.

eBay has some I'm sure.

Reactions: Meemo and V6_Man
Had to take a double take at that last comment! thanks :)
Is it the front or rear you would like the black badge for? I got both on ebay, didn't fit the rear in the end as I liked it without but looked fit for purpose.

Rear:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Black-Gloss-Rear-Back-Badge-Rings-Logo-Emblem-Audi-A3-A4-A5-A6-Sline-192x68/323531892021?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The front is no longer listed and the seller is gone, but I got 273x95mm front badge .. but this ad looks similar but is a mm less so maybe have a look about :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Gl...048967?hash=item4b523986c7:g:m9YAAOSwzkReFemG

Reactions: V6_Man
:tearsofjoy:Thanks meemo appreciate that will have a look and see what’s about as you say or I’ll repaint existing or new ones. I am toying with no badges at all once I replace the front grill but will see she’s a daily as well so prone to heavy use sadly. Looking at a stage 2 with MRC this month as well

Yours is stunning even ended up calling vinyl one for a price to wrap mine but motorway driving means it’s a bad idea she already needs front four doing due to stones :gun2:

Love the fact that you do a lot yourself reading the pages of your updates is great and provided some inspiration as I’ve mostly been focused on performance until now....

is that the PPF film or a colour change?
mileage shouldn't matter, most wrap is self healing in the sun and I swear to god the wrap is the only thing that stopped more damage from the wee deer that clipped me, worked like an additional layer of resistance.
also on the drive back after picking up my newly wrapped car.. a cement mixer on the motorway flicked a rock the size of a tennis ball in front of me, watched it hit the road (felt like slow motion btw), bounce on to my bonnet then bounce over the top.. it broke through the wrap.. buuuut.. when it heated up it sort of closed up and you wouldnt know. Now if that was my paint it would have been fecked.

I am a bad influence and encourage you to get wrap just as a paint protection alone :)

I can't believe they squeezed 457 out of yours with a stage 1! assuming that is at the fly and not the wheels?
I have long been eyeing up the MRC stage 2 package as it is a complete bargain, and most people get 480-490 from it, not that much more than yours is already.

More for a colour change I used to have a show car with harlequin ppg flip but not sure on a big Audi but bright yellow or an orange also works

that’s very welcome as an update as when speaking to jesssica I think it was I was concerned about stone chips etc. I know what you mean about slow motion when I picked up my pug from ecosse same thing happened ripped through the bumper tho :(

cannot recommend Doug Sarah and the mrc crew enough I was amazed at the increase and my god it’s a lot of fun the most noticeable difference is the torque she flings you back now like an m3 the 457 was from a dyno run I couldn’t believe it Looking at a stage 2 now although not sure it’s a good idea with a heavy right foot!!! May get new wheels instead seen the new TSW evo which are beauts!!

Couldn’t believe the damage to your car from the deer on the outside looked like nothing but then under the bumper with the intercooler OUCH!!!

used to live in Herts never met a deer now in Wiltshire it’s a regular occurrence lol

Couldn’t believe the damage to your car from the deer on the outside looked like nothing but then under the bumper with the intercooler OUCH!!!

used to live in Herts never met a deer now in Wiltshire it’s a regular occurrence lol
I know! and the little git walked away (technically barrel rolled away on the opposite carriage way). I think it was that one leg stabbed through the bottom of the grille through the rads, hence the rest was fine and untouched.
... Git..

You should make a thread on your car, sepang blue is the colour of envy and people care more about the performance mods here :)

Could have been a lot worst and the main thing is no one was hurt and the car is repaired :)

that’s a good shout I will do once I clean her she is filthy at the moment and your right the colour is beautiful ideally I will get her resprayed with a very slight flake but need a mortgage for that first lol performance was the big thing for me but seeing yours has reinvigorated some old traits from the max power days lol