Ring Insurance!

Lloyd149

Reaction score
Evening, after recently getting engaged I've been trying to find somewhere to insure the engagement ring. I've looked high and low, and most seem to come up with house contents insurance. However i'm not yet a home owner, so is there any independant insurer's about?

Thanks Lloyd.

LOL I thought you were looking for track insurance for the Nurburgring!

You may not need buildings insurance, but surely you have stuff you may want to insure? Try Hiscox - they cover a whole bunch of stuff (bikes, phones, laptops, jewelry, etc.) that others wouldn't. They also cover it anywhere in the world, so it makes travel insurance less of a hassle.

Thinking About it, doesn't the jeweller you bought it from offer insurance? Mine did when I got mine. It was a pretty good policy iirc.

Meh, I proposed on NYE myself, but to hell with insuring the ring. If she loses it or damages it, she can replace it.... :eyebrows:

Congrats Welly, its all downhil from here mate, but I guess you are pretty clued up already on that...lol!!

Congrats Welly, its all downhil from here mate, but I guess you are pretty clued up already on that...lol!!

I don't know dude, it's not all bad. Lets put it this way, probably won't ever do any better.... lol.

Things shouldn't change when you get engaged
But sadly things seem to lol........................
Talking from experiance
Not always on my part either