RHD Footrest/Dead Pedal

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score
Anoyone know if you can buy a RHD Aluminium Footrest yet? VAG Parts have LHD only.

Cheers
Ron

Funnily enough guys, I spoke to Vagparts about this the other day, and he said they doubt the factory will ever make them now as 80% of the world is LHD! :blownose: So looks as if it will never happen! They'd probably be millionaires over night if they did :jump:

Hmm so is there a market for a RHD footrest plate to match the rest of the pedals ?

I'm thinking of in a similar finish to the pedals and shapped so that you fix it to the top of the plastic one.

One of my neighbours has his own small metal fabricators factory, he sometimes does one of stuff for one of the neigbours that has a few vintage cars.

Paul

So no RHD Audi models come with this? Like not even the new TT, S5, RS4/6?

Gti Jazz Blue said:
Hmm so is there a market for a RHD footrest plate to match the rest of the pedals ?

I'm thinking of in a similar finish to the pedals and shapped so that you fix it to the top of the plastic one.

One of my neighbours has his own small metal fabricators factory, he sometimes does one of stuff for one of the neigbours that has a few vintage cars.

Paul

Could you ask him for a price?

Spin140 said:
Good idea, I'd be interested if reasonable.

Snap! if they look like a OEM footrest!

When i owned a Cliosport someone made some for that, they were a good match to the OEM peddles , comleat with rivets and holes!

p

OK I will see if I can get to see him at somepoint this weekend.

So what he thinks he can do.

It may take a while to get the prototype correct.

I'll keep you posted.

Paul

I"ll take one too, if quality is good and price is reasonable.

marriedblonde said:
I enquired about this ages ago and the answer was no they wont be making one.

I also tried the RS4 one and it wouldn't fit.

J.

Anyone tried modifying the LHD pedal?