Reyland Disc question

Reaction score
So I'm about to bite the bullet and buy Reyland's 380mm discs, but before I do I wanted to ask whether these require removal of the backplates / stone guards.
If so I may just go for the 370mm version, so thought I'd ask - hopefully someone can help me out.
Cheers in advance

So I'm about to bite the bullet and buy Reyland's 380mm discs, but before I do I wanted to ask whether these require removal of the backplates / stone guards.
If so I may just go for the 370mm version, so thought I'd ask - hopefully someone can help me out.
Cheers in advance

Think you need to fiddle with calipers too as you cant use orignal 8 pads anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you need to fiddle with calipers too as you cant use orignal 8 pads anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They supposedly come with spacers and elongated bolts to allow usage of the original calipers.
Have you heard otherwise?

ive fitted the 385mm reylands floating disks - they are the same weight as the 380 (also the same weight as the oem wavy disks, 11.5kg) and come with a spacer bar and elongated bolts as already suggested, and proper sided curved veins in the rotors.

you dont need to remove the back plate for 380 or 385
they will take standard pads as the caliper is the original, but since these are what seem to ruin the audi disks, i went for ferodo ds performance pads (rs3 specific with the correct wear sensor connector, road certified) and am very very happy, but some prefer the ferodo ds2500 pads

Reactions: IDontLikeSpeedCameras
ive fitted the 385mm reylands floating disks - they are the same weight as the 380 (also the same weight as the oem wavy disks, 11.5kg) and come with a spacer bar and elongated bolts as already suggested, and proper sided curved veins in the rotors.

they will take standard pads as the caliper is the original, but since these are what seem to ruin the audi disks, i went for ferodo ds performance pads (rs3 specific with the correct wear sensor connector, road certified) and am very very happy, but some prefer the ferodo ds2500 pads
Where can i order these DS performance pads specific for the RS3 8V and whats the price for 8 pads ?

Brilliant reply just what I was after thank you. Also been speaking to other members privately and the reylands seem well regarded.
Have ordered the 380 kit and looking forward to receiving it soon.

Trevor Leigh
General Manager - Sales and Operations
Performance Parts RFT

93 Mytchett Road,
Mytchett, Surrey,
GU16 6ES

Tel: 01252 494016
Mob: 07788 540410
Front Part number is FDS 5023 £ 220 + vat per set of 8

the rear is FDS 4697 not FDS 4967
and the lovely people at RFT as above are charging £100 plus vat for the rears not £110

I Life in belgium, can you give me the e mail adress where i can contact Trevor Leigh ?
It’s eassier for me That way.
Thx.
Trevor Leigh
General Manager - Sales and Operations
Performance Parts RFT

93 Mytchett Road,
Mytchett, Surrey,
GU16 6ES

Tel: 01252 494016
Mob: 07788 540410
Front Part number is FDS 5023 £ 220 + vat per set of 8

the rear is FDS 4697 not FDS 4967
and the lovely people at RFT as above are charging £100 plus vat for the rears not £110
fe

Well the discs have arrived today and I've got a set of blue stuff NDX pads as I've used these before and got on well with them on my Impreza when it was running quite a bit more power than the Audi. Just waiting on the longer caliper bolts as these were out of stock so Martin is sending them directly to me from the supplier.
Have also bought a set of Brembo rear discs from Euros as mine are scored and have quite a lip on so hopefully all combined this will settle things down, offer better braking performance and sort out the squeal!
Flipping heck the box for the Reyland discs is heavy!