Revo vs GiacVs Apr

Quattro colin

Reaction score
So gonna go and get a remap but don't know which one to go for? There's to many to choose from. is there any one that has data from all 3 to actually prove which one is the superior

Or

basically if u were to put them on drag which one would be quickest Giac or revo or Apr

So gonna go and get a remap but don't know which one to go for? There's to many to choose from. is there any one that has data from all 3 to actually prove which one is the superior

Or

basically if u were to put them on drag which one would be quickest Giac or revo or Apr
Unicorn Motor Developements -Stockport

Not an option can't be bothered traveling I've got statler and a APR in my area so gonna go wit them just wanna know which one is the quickest or geting the best times/bhp/ torque

It's not all about numbers on the graph, get a custom one specifically to suit your car and driving style.

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly
Over the moon with my stage 1 Apr 377bhp and 403ftlbs
IMG 0208

Thing is can u actually trust custom specific tunes? As the generic tunes are tested before they go out on sale ?

Thing is can u actually trust custom specific tunes? As the generic tunes are tested before they go out on sale ?
Had both, generic and custom.
Do yourself a huge favour and get it done by MRC, custom software is far superior, 401hp & 440ft lbs stage 1 MRC. The car was absolutely amazing to drive,

Go to Unicorn developments, it will be worth the drive!

I do like custom maps but when speaking to tuners they state that generic have been thoroughly tested we're as custom there is a possibility of a blown engine in process of tune Due them pushing parameters how true this is I don't know ? I just get the impression that all tuners have respect for one another but state there side is better

The turbo would probably go before anything as you can get over 500bhp on the standard engine.

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and Rob2k68
The turbo would probably go before anything as you can get over 500bhp on the standard engine.
Quite a few cars running 400-550hp on stock motors, as mentioned, stock turbos limits are 410-415hp before having issues, certain drivetrain parts are not liking too much torque.
MRC have tuned loads of golf 7r & s3 8v, not seen a tuner come close them.

Reactions: MikeParkin and Rob2k68
Still waiting for Eurodyne to come out with my regions' tune... I like the fact that you can flash it at on your own anytime, and able to switch between stage 1, 1.5 etc anytime free.

Reactions: Rob2k68