REVO Vs. Bluefin??

a3_dan

Reaction score
Guys, girls and ghouls,

Im seriously debating to get my A3 chipped up, but unsure what to go for, I am starting to swerve for the Bluefin as you can remove the mapping for services etc...Is this correct? Can you do this infinite times?

What have you guys got? And what is best in your honest opinions?

Oh and also, Would I really have to change anything else on the car (I really want to avoid doing this tbh)

Thank you please
Dan

I've got a bluefin for my 2.0tdi and can confirm that you can change from stock to remap as many times as you like. Performance gains are noticeable also. Never tried Revo, so can't compare really.

Revo has select which is switchable to stock,the map is too harsh for some but on my 8L S3 its been an excellent call

hi, got a bluefin on my 2.0 tdi and the performance and mpg gains are good. can,t really comment on revo but sure someone on here can.

Cool, cheers.

Revo has select which is switchable to stock,the map is too harsh for some but on my 8L S3 its been an excellent call

When you say too harsh, how do you mean? And how do you switch over exactly?

Thanks

When you say too harsh, how do you mean? And how do you switch over exactly?

Thanks
I mean that some peeps are sandal wearers and cannot take the Revo pull :rockwoot:
the Select plugs into the OBD port....tis easy trust me

haha i can take it im sure! :jester:

Would a 2.0T require any other work or upgrades to use a revo or bluefin effectively? Also how about wear and tear on other components?

haha i can take it im sure! :jester:

Would a 2.0T require any other work or upgrades to use a revo or bluefin effectively? Also how about wear and tear on other components?
uprated DV would be good
I cannot vouch for the 2.0T but I've had Revo on my old 1.8T S3 with trackdays and quarter mile drag strips a plenty and touchwood its still good :icon_thumright:

Had the same choice for my 2.0 TFSI

Had previously used Revo on my LCR and liked it.

In this case, the warranty with Bluefin swung it for me. Doubt it will ever pay out but I'd probably give it a good fight to get something from Bluefin if Audi didn't cough up.

I think there might be a group buy with REVO soon if your intrested, saw it in another post, 'silstream has sent a pm to REVO'