Revo stage2+ at amd

chay

Reaction score
Has anybody had revo stage2+ put on there s3 at amd, never been to them before and was wondering what there like?

Any advice is welcome, you guys running remaps?

Well Alex's car is all done at AMD and its a very nice car he's got a thread on it big turbo it's called or something on them lines, take a look all you need is there bit he should be along to assist you

Has anybody had revo stage2+ put on there s3 at amd, never been to them before and was wondering what there like?

Late to the party as ever!

I've been through Stg1 all the way to Stg4 with AMDTuning,and I cannot fault any of the work they've done on my car.

Suspension,brakes,Haldex controller,engine rebuild for greater strength,big turbo build,WMI system and a lot more.

I think that you'll come away not only very satisified,but also secure in the knowledge that their backup and integrity are both excellent,and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Reactions: MOSSY
I've been reading alot of your threads, and your s3 sounds mental!! Gonna give them a ring tomorrow and get some prices for the remap, roughly how long do they spend setting up the car?

I've been reading alot of your threads, and your s3 sounds mental!! Gonna give them a ring tomorrow and get some prices for the remap, roughly how long do they spend setting up the car?

Many thanks.

It's a wee bit sick at the moment and suffering from sensor problems,but otherwise it's a pretty mean car.

They are generally very good on prices and will try to give you a decent deal,plus the car is checked over first,and put on the RR before loading any software,and then again after,and taken out and logged while on the road.

This does take a few hours,but you get what you pay for,as opposed to simply being loaded up and sent on your way.

Reactions: voorhees