Revo stage 2 with dyno results

welshy_a4

Reaction score
Well had the car running stage 1 for 2/3 months and was happy with the map. A little disappointed with the toasting the clutch next day but with a new Sachs clutch meant one thing, Stage 2.
So I finally purchased a Wagner Intercooler, TT inlet and revo panel filter along with a BCS 200 Cell full Powervalve’s system and had the car mapped Stage 2, results are as follows
396 bhp / 420 lb torque
Even running stage 1 I found the brakes not up to scratch and with a trip to Nürburgring in the near future decided to get some bigger brakes. Opted for the RS6 calipers and 390 mm discs. Purchased a second hand set at a reasonable price with carriers and decided to refurb them. Picked them up today and a little peak before fitting soon.
f8e46a6afb6912d83e8293991a818b20.jpg
d775e593c1cce800310ff5c9a1291006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro, MikeParkin, Rob2k68 and 6 others
Love those brakes, i'd put them on just for the looks but money has to be directed to other things at the moment :-(

Love those brakes, i'd put them on just for the looks but money has to be directed to other things at the moment :-(

Buy some caliper covers if it’s for looks sure some are on eBay. Hopefully getting them fitted this week

Nice results mate !

Reactions: welshy_a4
Buy some caliper covers if it’s for looks sure some are on eBay. Hopefully getting them fitted this week

I couldn't live with myself knowing they were fake lol

That's a fantastic result! I didn't realise Revo had such high torque. that's up there with APR HO. Impressive. Bet car feels very strong!

nice figures there mate :) does the torque power not concern you with the sach rated clutch?
were did you get the brakes refurbed mate they look great

nice figures there mate does the torque power not concern you with the sach rated clutch?
were did you get the brakes refurbed mate they look great

Not really bothered mate, if the clutch is going to go it will go, I realise it’s over the limit the clutch is rated at but not going to put it on low torque file. Just reason to get sintered clutch and stage 3

The brakes were in a bad state when I received them, basically a bodged spray job, also sprayed the pistons and seals etc. Had them completely refurbed by a local company to me called Godspeed in Bridgend. I’m sure you can send them off and have them do some of your ever interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucaslfc
Not really bothered mate, if the clutch is going to go it will go, I realise it’s over the limit the clutch is rated at but not going to put it on low torque file. Just reason to get sintered clutch and stage 3

The brakes were in a bad state when I received them, basically a jobbed spray job, also sprayed the pistons and seals etc. Had them completely refurbed by a local company to me called Godspeed in Bridgend. I’m sure you can send them off and have them do some of your ever interested.

lol thats one way of looking at it pmsl, those paddle clutches are no go for me lol. part of me wishes i went with the spec 3+ clutch :(

how much they cost to refurb mate? you still need to do the rears or you got all four?

@Welshy, are those figures at the wheel or crank? If at the wheel, that's crazy numbers! I recently dyno'ed mine on a JB4 and put down 298awhp/334awtq. Once I install my DP and run a slightly more aggressive map, I'll dyno again and hope to put better results.

@Welshy Nice figures, especially for a Revo Stage 2. Mine was only doing 380 before I went custom and now doing 420ps and 573Nm

Reactions: MikeParkin