Revo stage 2+ sps switch

Charlied_s3

Reaction score
Afternoon people! Had my map adjusted to revo stage 2+ yesterday and brought a sps switch just so I can have a play about with the map slightly I no all cars are differnt but just seeing what kind of settings people are running! Cheers

If your running 2+ then you'll have an uprated fuel pump?
Fuel settings are 9 for a standard pump and the lower the number you go the richer the mixture
Most run fuel 6 and if you turn the boost to 9 then richen the fuel slightly by selecting 5
What are your current settings?

Reactions: s3_trev
9 is the performance Air/fuel ratio setting,and 0 is the stock AFR.

Yes mate running autotech hpfp
Current settings are boost 7 timeing 6 fuel 5 from the tuner yesterday

Haha yer would a boost 8 fuel 6 and timeing 6 work? Or more to the point be ok and safe

When my car was Revo stage 1 I could run timing 6 no problem
Now on 2+ even with an upgraded intercooler timing 5 is best.
If I run timing 6 I get some timing pull and the car isn't as quick.

Morning all!

I'm also Revo Stage 2+ and my settings are as follows:

Boost: 9
Fuelling: 5
Timing: 5

Those look like good settings KentKid. How do you find the car to drive? Also how are you finding the stage 3+ clutch?

Those look like good settings KentKid. How do you find the car to drive? Also how are you finding the stage 3+ clutch?

It drives brilliantly.

I’m on the linear map and it’s nice and progressive. It’s at its best above 4000rpm, and pulls hard right through the red line.

The Spec Stage 3 clutch is taking some getting used to, but that’s probably to be expected after 4 years of daily driving with the OEM clutch.

It’s a bit more heavy duty than the standard clutch, and I seem to be having problems selecting gears when driving flat-out; but I’m just going to put this down to adapting to the new clutch and giving it a bit of time to bed in.

I spoke to AMD about it and they said that it could be that the selector/cables on the box may just need resetting or adjusting.

Fingers crossed it eases in over the coming weeks; but if not AMD said they’d be happy to take a look and see if anything needs tweaking…

Reactions: s3_trev and S3Alex
I have Revo Stage 2 and my settings are Boost 8 Timing 5 Fuel 9

Fuel should only be on 9 for stage 1 and 2

2+ requires uprated pump, once this is fitted fuel should be set around 5 or 6.

Reactions: KentKid
Then again it would want to be knocked down BUT ideally I would recommend getting to into someone like ourselves and let us data log the vehicle down the road :)

Then again it would want to be knocked down BUT ideally I would recommend getting to into someone like ourselves and let us data log the vehicle down the road :)
So you mean if you have the upgraded pump the number should be lower than 9, regardless of what stage you are on? Just making sure I understand what you just said. And yes logging is a very good idea.

I'm sure LVS will reply mate
When I was stage 1 and added my pump I was running fuel 7

Sorry I never got any emails to update me on this topic!! I`m soo sorry.

Yes you will only run 9 Fuel if you have a standard fuel pump and internals, once the Autotec Pump is fitted you always lower the fuelling, the uprated internals allow for a larger volume of fuel in the fuel rail. With the pumps fitted then I would run anywhere from 5,6 or maybe 7 fuelling.

Every engine is different (i.e 2.0tfsi) so that is why its crucial to data log the vehicle down the road and look at correction figures!! :)

Reactions: Compkiler and s3_trev