Revo Stage 1 Software Installed by LVS Racing

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys

I was asked to do a little write up on the S1 after we installed the Revo Software today..

This White S1 arrived first thing this morning, our customer was so excited to have his S1 mapped.. First of all was to take the car on a test drive to see how it preforms it stock form. Honestly it took me by surprise, I was so impressed in how the vehicle went without software, certainly a little pocket rocket and all I kept thinking was how well it would go after we remapped it.. It was then brought into the workshop for a health check prior to mapping.

As expected there was nothing wrong with the vehicle and no faults recorded in the ECU.. Once the file was installed on the ECU we then took the car down the road to data log.. We ran the S1 on a lower setting to start with with no issues and was happy to push the car a further.

I know a couple of you have had worries about clutch slip but after I finished logging the vehicle we had no sign of slippage.. I got to say this little car is truely amazing with the Revo Software installed and highly recommend anyone to have it fitted..

If anyone requires any information please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100 :)

Regards Pat

How much bhp did it have before and after? thanks, Will

The stock around of the S1 is 228bhp but with the Revo stage 1 installed it will produce around 315-320bhp which is massive gains :)

Reactions: Compkiler, S1Grant and AlistairS
Sounds interesting would love to see the logs! Picking up my S1 from Lincoln in the not so distant future!

I have 5000miles on this software so far -no problems installed by Revo Portsmouth

Reactions: S1Grant and AlistairS
Shakey!!
How's the revo affected the mpg on your s1.

No different when driving with light throttle. I get about 28mpg average mainly A and B roads can get to about 36/37mpg driving easy

Decent figures I'm getting about 28 mpg mind you cars only done 260 miles.

revo is a very clutch friendly map too , on the tt other maps destroy the clutches in no time , revo mapped cars seem to be ok