Facelift REVO RF019’s

Looking great! they suit the car so well, I have the older rv19. Though like me you have a major arch gap issue :tearsofjoy:
Thanks mate.

Yes ideally a small drop would be good but I don’t want to sacrifice the ride quality and the gap doesn’t bother me that much.:icon thumright:

Thanks mate.

Yes ideally a small drop would be good but I don’t want to sacrifice the ride quality and the gap doesn’t bother me that much.:icon thumright:

Consider some Eibach Pros. They ride as silky as stock - maybe better. Not a huge drop, but closes the gap nicely.

Reactions: Riko0073 and garethdj
@Riko0073 the car was awesome before the new wheels. Those particular wheels take it to another level. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Riko0073
Thanks mate, I’ll look into them, do they work with mag ride?
Yes they work perfectly with mag ride though calibration is required when lowering any drop with mag ride. Most shops can do this though But be sure to ask. This is the setup I have. It’s even less bouncy over speed bumps in dynamic than stock. :).

Reactions: Riko0073
These are my actual wheels, garage took the photos the days i got the tyres fitted. Going on my A3 saloon next week once i have ceramic coated them
What colour is your A3?