Revo Offers?!

AU11 ALS

Want to add Revo stage one to the new to me 2010 A3 1.8T, are there any promos on at present?!

RS4K

Hi,

just saw this current offer from Revo:

i am looking for a stage 1 as well and am between APR and Revo as APR have 20% off sale at the moment and Revo have now got it as well but only if you attend the AutoSport event.

Looks like i will have to stick with APR unless Revo can give the discount without attending the event.

AU11 ALS

Shame, I'd prefer to go revo route but just can't make it to Autosport

RS4K

yh its a shame Revo was my first choice but with APR giving 20% off financially it makes more sense and i asked around in the forums and got good views of APR but maybe @Revo Steve-W can help us out (do we actually need to attend the autosport event) or advise on any future offers we can take advantage of.

Revo Steve-W

Where are you guys located? I'll see if I can work with one of our dealers to arrange a group buy to help you chaps out.

Revo Steve-W

Looks like AU11 ALS is in your neck of the woods too, can we try and get a few more together and then I'll approach Rob at SCC for you.

RS4K

sounds good what price would we be looking at? 25% off? and how many will we need to get the group buy?

Thanks