Revo MQB intake gone??

zippster

Reaction score
hey all, finally going to order one of these but they have disappeared from the revo website? Any ideas why? Are there problems with them? Have they been recalled ?

Was also considering the forge intake instead ? Does anyone have any experiences ?

Thanks in advance

Andy..

Hi Andy, V-Hub is an authorised Revo dealer who I've bought from before has a good few of them for sale on Ebay probably a few quid off MRP too at £350 or best offer.

No problems that I'm aware of I suspect the site is being revised for new products to be added.

Reactions: zippster
Hi Andy, V-Hub is an authorised Revo dealer who I've bought from before has a good few of them for sale on Ebay probably a few quid off MRP too at £350 or best offer.

No problems that I'm aware of I suspect the site is being revised for new products to be added.
Thanks rob I'll check it out!

I thought someone on here had a forge? And you or batch had the revo.. any comparisons?

Reactions: Rob2k68
I had the forge, was a good peice of kit, haven't had any others yet so can't compare. Have a vwr600 waiting to go on though.

Reactions: zippster
Hello yall, yeah I have the forge on and it's a very good indeed.

Looks good and sounds good.

I'm currently having my Sachs 4 paddle clutch installed, once its ran in I'll be putting on some rollers to see how it performs.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and zippster
thanks for the replies guys.. i have an opportunity to get a forge discounted.. depending on how discounted im tempted ..

Reactions: Rob2k68
Maybe it's a regional thing...Still showing up on the US website - I just checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks rob I'll check it out!

I thought someone on here had a forge? And you or batch had the revo.. any comparisons?
I've got the VWR R600, great intake - sounds good, reduces intake temps hugely and flows very freely but no power gains - surprised me, but I had to concede to the tuner's opinion that these intakes don't do much unless you're running huge spec!

Reactions: RSS-S3, zippster and Rob2k68