Revo MPG

Russ

Reaction score
Morning all,

any ideas what mpg on a 2001 S3 with Revo Stage 1 and SPS controller running on V-Power would be compared to normal? Motorway driving mainly.

I'm doing a drive up to leeds and currently have the SPS set to 98 which obviously set's the boost up. Would it be more economincal :)keule:) to turn it down to 95 or even off?

I average 32.5mpg on the computer running aggressive settings.

MPG off boost doesn't change that much tbh... On boost and depending how you drive of course will make the difference.

I still get around 24mpg on average producing nearly 400bhp on mine...

<tuffty/>

I wouldn't worry to much about what settings to run at, the difference if any would be marginal...

When I went to Germany last year I was averaging 32mpg on the autobhans doing between 80-90mph, revs were high enough for the turbo to be constantly spinning. If I drive at 70mph I can get around 38mpg on a long journey.

Keep the revs down to avoid coming on boost.

Cheers peeps. Seems as though it's cheaper to drive from Kent to Leeds than get the train or fly. Even the coach is £40 and that takes 6 hours there and 7 hours back. Sod that for a game of soldiers!

Cheers peeps. Seems as though it's cheaper to drive from Kent to Leeds than get the train or fly. Even the coach is £40 and that takes 6 hours there and 7 hours back. Sod that for a game of soldiers!

I got from Hertfordshire to the Nurburgring on one tank of petrol (£65) which was about 400 miles. Kent to Leeds is about 260 miles so you should be ok on a tank and a half of petrol.

I got from Hertfordshire to the Nurburgring on one tank of petrol (£65) which was about 400 miles. Kent to Leeds is about 260 miles so you should be ok on a tank and a half of petrol.

whoa, 400 miles to a tank? thats very good going!!

when i took my s3 to jabbasport the other week that was a 230 mile round trip for me and i done it on half a tank which suprised me, that was taking it steady on the way up there, a bit of thrashing by me and julian whilst there and a mix of steady and spirited driving on the way home

whoa, 400 miles to a tank? thats very good going!!

when i took my s3 to jabbasport the other week that was a 230 mile round trip for me and i done it on half a tank which suprised me, that was taking it steady on the way up there, a bit of thrashing by me and julian whilst there and a mix of steady and spirited driving on the way home

Yeah I was supprised too but I was driving off boost most of the way. I then got about 14mpg on the Ring!:s3addict:

I got 37 mpg going from Warwick to Croft circuit,North Yorkshire and back again and was nailing it (up to 70 mph of course) and I run Revo and had the setting on 98 RON

Jason do you notice much difference when running different fuels eg. 98 ron or 100 ron with the revo?

Yes a noted nippyerness (if thats word) maybe its not on the scale of a remap hike but as the tesco ad says every little helps.