Revo Map

I’m on the Dyno today gents at CLP Sheffield. This is more for interest as I’m not overly bothered by numbers as I can tell that the car now has a significant increase in performance and that’s what counts and is important to me.
Plug VCDS if intake temp will go over 50 celzius -10hp, over 60 celzius -20-25hp !

Reactions: Deep penetrator
Results are in gents....

482bhp and 615nm could add 10bhp for ambient temp they said but on the day it is what it is.

Graph will be up later as I’m just in the waiting room. I’m very happy with that.

Reactions: DW81, AB RS3, E15 and 9 others
Peak looks good. Graph will be a better representation of drivability. Looking forward to seeing it.

Results are in gents....

482bhp and 615nm could add 10bhp for ambient temp they said but on the day it is what it is.

Graph will be up later as I’m just in the waiting room. I’m very happy with that.

Impressive numbers!

Results are in gents....

That's more like it! Good torque, too. Looking forward to seeing the graph.

Reactions: Deep penetrator and NevMan
Good result mate :icon thumright:
Did you see what the other RS3 made on the APR stage 1 ?

The guy was having issues with the printer at CLP so he’s going to email it by the end of the day. The guys there were massively impressed with the graph and the car, the torque curve is excellent it reaches peak then is flat all the way to the end!

Reactions: AB RS3, dc911, Kristijan Sabljar and 2 others
Well, the guy is a member on here and a nice guy too but APR didn’t have file ready for his ECU so he couldn’t get it installed unfortunately.
He needs to get the Revo one then :icon thumright:

Great figures mate and good to meet you. Pain in the *** that I had to come back home empty handed but should be back in a few days hopefully

Look forward to seeing what times you get on your Dragy too

Great figures mate and good to meet you. Pain in the *** that I had to come back home empty handed but should be back in a few days hopefully

Likewise mate and bit of a shame but I’m sure your car will be putting down around the same which as I said to you it’s savage lol
Keep us all updated on your journey mate.

That's an outstanding torque figure for stage 1. I can believe it goes like hell.

What's your thoughts on stage 1 in general? Assume it's quite a jump over stock in performance terms.

It has to be done mate, the car simply comes alive. That torque at 4670rpm is absolutely obvious, it's dizzing. Not to mention the sound, dear God its addictive. I'll be honest though, there aren't that many places you can properly give it some, two shifts and you're north of 80mph in a blink.

Reactions: DW81
Warranty... or map... that’s what I keep asking myself ever since this thread started

Reactions: RS3-Rob, NevMan, zaka7 and 3 others
8BF65CB5 81D0 46AF BA20 1EA483382DBD

Reactions: NevMan, dc911, AB RS3 and 7 others
Such an interesting chart when compared to my PFL stage 1, where max hp was around 5600rpm and tailed off, the FL continues right up to 7000rpm. Equally the torque which started falling off earlier at around 4500 in the PFL, this hangs on longer.

Can't remember who, but someone very recently posted their dyno stage 1 chart and power dropped off quite markedly and @Leo-RS commented it was because of a lack of intercooler as it wanted to go higher. Interesting that the Revo map doesn't, yet is also doing similar outputs. Certainly seems a good map.

Reactions: WesT-gefül and Deep penetrator
Warranty... or map... that’s what I keep asking myself ever since this thread started
MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP, MAP!

Reactions: Callump01, WesT-gefül and Deep penetrator
Reactions: WesT-gefül
Very impressive. Bet you are so chuffed. It’s a beast. View attachment 158420 Is the highlight area 5-6th. Only noticeable dip.
Lol, you're getting confused with the power and torque lines crossing through each other!

Perfectly steady power line with torque just drifting off as normal.

Lol, you're getting confused with the power and torque lines crossing through each other!

Perfectly steady power line with torque just drifting off as normal.

You’re right. My bad. One is slightly faded. I couldn’t discern the difference. Blame my screen.

Reactions: D0C and Deep penetrator
I take it since I started this thread the overall opinion is do it...think I’ll book it in then!!!!!Forget the warranty...

Reactions: NevMan, Deep penetrator and WesT-gefül
I take it since I started this thread the overall opinion is do it...think I’ll book it in then!!!!!Forget the warranty...
Excellent choice sir :D

Reactions: NevMan, Deep penetrator, FBF01 and 1 other person
Group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, Deep penetrator, AB RS3 and 4 others
Ahmm now looking this tread so just share my experienec. I was part of Revo global development for RS3

This car will make 450Hp on 95 octane fuel, 473-480hp i have seen on mine 98 ron fuel and 490hp on ARAL 102 .

Car gets hot f... fast and thats problem when u are on dyno and even on road. Intake temperature high and over 50,60 ecu is reducing power for safety.

On dyno u have to have cool car, good fan etc. On road car is consistent

Fastets 0-62mph i got is 3.37 sec

100-200kmh 7.9-8.0 sec (7.8 sec) 98/102ron

on top of 5th gear 270kmh car has same EGT value as stock so its safem and crazy fast

About APR they just play with marketing

Stage 1 98ron 473Hp so like all other tuners.

548hp they did on E85 with different fuelling system, Forge IC, intake , so very far of stock car

Now i am getting downpipe in few days so i will dyno it again and keep you guys posted
Follow my tread for news

I have loaded 98 ron low boost files. Control unit corrections even with better gasoline on the Italian market Q8 100 about 3% on the second and third cylinder. I have seen that the turbo pressure on the 98 low boost reaches 1.5 bar versus 1.7 bar file 98. I do not like very much engine delivery with a low-power 98 map. Empty up to 3000 rpm and then explode over and with an annoying open and close with partial gas openings.
The 95 ron map that turbo pressure reaches? Does it have a linear + supply compared to 98 loow boost? Why was the low boost version implemented?