Revo Intake Special Offer 2.0tfsi

I need one of those ! :) how much you sell them for ?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413225340208760

Reactions: LVS Racing
Silly question time but, would there be any gain in having the intake fitted to an unmapped, stock, s3 8p3?
Or shall I just wait and fit it once I've decided which map to go with?

Still be gains, better throttle response and cooler intake temps.

Still be gains, better throttle response and cooler intake temps.

Silly question time but, would there be any gain in having the intake fitted to an unmapped, stock, s3 8p3?
Or shall I just wait and fit it once I've decided which map to go with?

At the end of the day you sound like your going to be having the car mapped anyhow!!! So its worth making the most of the offer.. (Best part of £50.00 saving), Anything which helps make the engine breath better, i.e getting more air into the engine will always be a bonus.. So in other words its a win win situation :)

Reactions: slinemfc
Thank you to James and Russell for purchasing the Revo Intakes this morning, both parcels are now in the hands of Fedex!!! :)

Engine cover ordered, had planned to chop the existing one up but thought better of it if ever I need to put car back to stock ;)

I got my Intake through first thing this morning Pat, absolutely great service and sound advice on the phone...cheers dude! :)

Looking forward to getting it fitted at the weekend now :D

Hi Pat, got my intake through yesterday and the engine cover has just arrived too. Excellent service and delighted with bits, just struggling not to start putting them on now when I should be working, going to have to wait until Sunday :)

Can you post a pic on how you have the bracket holding the heat shield nearest to the front of the car please :)

Thanks pat. No rush I probably won't drive it till
Mid week anyway!

Pat has a group buy on them also atm Granta :-D Autotech for ze win! He needs 1 more person to, to sign up for it so we all get them cheap :)

Reactions: Keane and Granta
Don't worry I'm on the list. Just 1 more!

Reactions: Compkiler
Job done!!!!.........off to BCS tomorrow morning :)

Attachments

• IMG_2160.JPG
    IMG_2160.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: Compkiler and Granta
I hope the full cobra system sounds good with decat and resonated as that's what I'm going for end of the month lol....

Hi pat intake arrived this morning, very happy with it, just opened the box. Will fit it later this week