Revo Intake Special Offer 2.0tfsi

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
We are new to the site and really want to make an impression with you guys so over the next few months I will pick core items and discount as much as much as possible

I have picked the Revo Race Intake for the 2.0 tfsi. These will fit the A3, S3, TT, Leon Cupra, Golf GTI MK5, Octavia etc etc

Please visit the link below which will take you to our webshop :)

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/lvs-racing-offer-revo-2-0-tfsi-race-intakes.227376/

If you need any information on this product or just information on any tuning please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100

Regards

Pat
LVS Racing

Reactions: RS3dan and Compkiler
Ordered the filter on sunday and it arrived today. Took around 1.5-2 hours to fit but all in all not that hard to do. Really pleased with the look and fit. Now I need to get a spare engine cover to butcher and make fit. Only problem is I am still waiting for my replacement discs and pads to arrive so I can't take it out a blast to see how it sounds and feels. :(

Reactions: LVS Racing
Yeah I ordered mine at the weekend and it was delivered today.
Fitted it tonight which was pretty easy and it looks good.
Was messing about trimming an engine cover I had so it doesn't foul anywhere.
Leave at 5am in the morning so I'm sure it'll get a decent test
Thanks for the excellent service and rapid turnaround.

Reactions: LVS Racing
We are new to the site and really want to make an impression with you guys so over the next few months I will pick core items and discount as much as much as possible

I have picked the Revo Race Intake for the 2.0 tfsi. These will fit the A3, S3, TT, Leon Cupra, Golf GTI MK5, Octavia etc etc

Please visit the link below which will take you to our webshop :)

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/lvs-racing-offer-revo-2-0-tfsi-race-intakes.227376/

If you need any information on this product or just information on any tuning please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100

Regards

Pat
LVS Racing

Hi Pat do you do the engine cover and bolts for the S3 8p 2007 once its had the stage 2+ conversion. If so can you drop me a price inc vat and delivery on here or to my mobile on 07979900432
Tim

Tim,

As per phone call, I`ll come back to you asap with a price on the cover, pretty sure its a TTRS item you use!!!

Glad you guys are enjoying the intakes :)

Regards

Pat

The TTS Engine cover on its own works out @ £88.00 (Providing this is the correct one)

I do have a TTS coming in next week, so I`ll look @ one then :)

Yeah it's the TTS cover. You have to change 2 of the things on the engine that the cover slots onto also! Are you going to be selling the covers Pat?

Pretty sure the numbers required are

1 x 06F 103 925H engine cover

1 x 06E 103 164E front lug

2 x WHT 000 731A

Got mine from Pat @ LVS top service all round and a credit to the forum!!!!!

Reactions: Compkiler
How long will the offer be active for ? Also will you be doing any offers on other performance parts (hpfp, clutches Ect Ect ) in the future for the forum ?

Reactions: Granta
How long will the offer be active for ? Also will you be doing any offers on other performance parts (hpfp, clutches Ect Ect ) in the future for the forum ?

Good Morning

I will run this intake offer for the rest of oct. :eagerness:, I am now looking at an item to sort for Nov :think:

Reactions: armstrong_21490, Krony, voorhees and 1 other person
How about hpfp's Pat?

Reactions: grchmason
sounds good... have you got new pumps or internals? ;)

There may be a wave of us stage 2+ soon ( warning to tuners?!)

Reactions: Compkiler, grchmason and Jay-a3
sounds good... have you got new pumps or internals? ;)

There may be a wave of us stage 2+ soon ( warning to tuners?!)
Funny you should say this ! I've seen a lot of stage 2 parts come up for sale lately :)

OK guys..

Looking for interest on pumps then, I have just started a thread in my section.. please going over there and I`ll see what I can do for you!!!!

Downpipe and sports cat also would be ideal :)

Hoping to get set up for stage 2+ before the year is out, how much is the sports cat? I can only find the decat on ur site.ill be ordering the intake next week hoopefully:) How long do you think my clutch will last once mapped?

Hoping to get set up for stage 2+ before the year is out, how much is the sports cat? I can only find the decat on ur site.ill be ordering the intake next week hoopefully:) How long do you think my clutch will last once mapped?

There are wildly different experiences - some get 10 miles, some get 30,000 miles.

I'm going 2+ on the 13th October and the best advice I've taken is to just budget c£1500 for a new clutch.

Totally agree, I have a customer on +2 software on a stock clutch and his is fine.. Just luck of draw I`m afraid..

We have just got a fresh stock on intakes arrived yesterday ready for next day shipment :)

Reactions: Jay-a3
I have recipts in service history for a new clutch in 2012 so fingers crossed it should hold out for a while :)

Another positive review for LVS-Racing! Brought the revo intake a few months ago before the forum and couldn't be happier with the service, at the moment I'm happy with Stage 1 but I'm sure if I keep reading these forums i'll HAVE to go to stage 2+ and will use LVS-Racing for parts and tuning if they'll have me :p

Thanks Pat!

Reactions: Compkiler
Pat your a bad man! I said stage 2+ next year lol!!!!! Aghhh sod it only live once lol!!!!!

Reactions: Compkiler and LVS Racing
2 more Revo Intakes packaged up ready to be shipped this morning. Thank you again guys for supporting us @ LVS Racing :)

Reactions: Keane
Hi Pat, you posted bout the HPFP in your section? where do i find 'your' section :p send me a link please bud :)

Received revo intake today very happy and super fast delivery !

Reactions: Compkiler, LVS Racing and Granta
Hi pat I spoke to you late Friday afternoon had the 2011 sprint blue s3just like to say thanks for the advice. I got your email and maybe taking you up on a few of those parts can't wait to get tha cai for my s3. All goes well will be with me Tuesday . Dave

Morning Dave

Glad you got the email :)

Your Intake will be shipped today as promised. If you need anymore advise then please feel free to contact me

Mine is booked in for Saturday morning for one of these and the TTS cover :)