REVO free software trial !

markpw73

Reaction score
Anyone had a remap trial as it sounds a good deal as long as there are no strings attached.
http://www.revotechnik.com/products/freeTrial.aspx

How would it revert back to the factory standard after your 5 hours though i would always worry something was a miss !!!

May book one though before Jabba!!!!:drool:

if you're already looking at getting software there's no point; the whole reason we offer this is so that people who've never even thought about software can get an idea of what tuning is like.

but if you know you want software and you want to try ours there's no point as it's only 80% of the full code; you've got a 30day moneyback guarentee if you want to try what we've got to offer....no that anyone ever wants the software taken off!

I had the revo test trial some what 4-5 or so years ago on my S3 & it was amazing what difference did to my car, got down road about 10 minutes & booked the next day back to have it permanently done, man that was fun especially seeing the face on a fairly shifty 4x4 that was left for dust at some lights, really surprised me how easily it left them standing & it really was the best mod I did to that car, god remember it as though yesterday

if you're already looking at getting software there's no point; the whole reason we offer this is so that people who've never even thought about software can get an idea of what tuning is like.

but if you know you want software and you want to try ours there's no point as it's only 80% of the full code; you've got a 30day moneyback guarentee if you want to try what we've got to offer....no that anyone ever wants the software taken off!

I am a complete TDI virgin and never had a remap on one etc only car i have had was my old 172 cup to compliment some higher lifts cams and other goodies. It hardly set my hair alight, hence me being sceptical about a TDI map!
I know NA dont tune as easily but i didnt realise i could try before i by. I asked someone at the TT shop in Bedford if there was a TDI (mapped) staff car that i could test drive and to be fair they said one of the finance girls had a mapped sharan that i could take out!!!

So why offer only 80% of the full code to test ?

didn't realise you had a tdi; we don't offer trial for tdi's!

this is due to the nature of the ecu

Been running around on stock for a while as the car was n for a service, just switched the map back on with another click of boost (F9 T6 B7) as it's cold. Weeeeeeeee....... Revo, you guys put a big smile on my face today!!

Glad you're happy!

don't forget to make the most of this weather....boost 9 :)

Just might do that, the Select+ is in my coat pocket!

trust me no point in the trial its the best thing you can do to any vag car so worth the money

i still smile now and ive been mapped a year now