REVO day at Crail Raceway - 29th April 2012 - VAG vs Ford!

djhorace

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Revo will be present at Crail on 29th April (including Paul, Kev from the main office and others from the various Revo tuners across Scotland) for the first Revo day at Crail. There are no conflicting shows/races/events anywhere in the country that day, so it should be a great day with no distractions!

Revo will be tuning cars on the day and if the success of the event from the SCN day last year is anything to go by when the guys mapping cars were busy all day - its a great chance to run the car before and after the map to see what the difference a map makes to performance on the 1/4 mile www.seatcupra.net will be having the annual Scottish meet at this and all VAG forums will be invited (SEAT, Skoda, Audi and VW) as well as Porsche and Ford. It will be a little bit of a VAG vs Ford day I think, so a good turn out of Audi's to hold the VAG side up would be great!

Please show your interest in coming to this below - hopefully we can get a good turn out of cars and get some good interbrand banter going . Also be aware that if you are keen to have your Audi mapped on the day, there will be a a squad of lads there to do it.

Cheers,
Al

Details here;
Revo | Welcome to Revo
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Re...k/244475475117
http://www.crailrace...hedule.php?ID=1

Will Revo be offering the usual on-the-day discounts? If I can get a flat sorted by then I'll know what's left for getting to Stage 2+, then I can show those Fords a thing or two about manners :racer:

i fancy this. i may go. anyone been before there must a long line on the day for revo.

looks like the knees going to be fine for this. Is the stage 2+ software avaliable as a trial? if so does it write over previous software?

Sounds great.
Do you know if they will be able to remap an audi s4 on the day (I heard something about it needs a bench flash??)

Good be a good day to give me s4 its first run up at trail and meet some of you

Won't get my car back until the Monday, looks like I won't be there.