REVO CAI

H

HansfishS3

Hi all, booked in to R-tech stage 1 map in June, looking at getting a REVO CAI beforehand..best place to buy? So far ebay seems to be the cheapest?

Hi all, booked in to R-tech stage 1 map in June, looking at getting a REVO CAI beforehand..best place to buy? So far ebay seems to be the cheapest?
I got mine from PSItuning, was at my door in 2 days

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Tsr performance they're a site sponsor on here just ask for Ricky he will give you a good price or just ring him on 01278 453036

Okay thanks, still seem a premium over eBay :p
If you ring them they do better prices that's why lots of people on here brought from them not eBay mate like I said and its there next day

Just say that you're off of Audisport and can they do the offer price

As neil(nil538) said give us a call we do have them in stock ready to go
I bought mine of TSR Performance. Excellent price and service. It really helps the performance. I'm running Revo stage 2+

Waiting till next pay day (1.5 weeks) then I'll be in contact :)

I bought mine of TSR Performance. Excellent price and service. It really helps the performance. I'm running Revo stage 2+

Perfect combination! best flowing intake on the market, along with Revo software.

Watch this space for updates on the Revo SPS Pro for Audi 8P too, if you've not seen the SPS Pro in action, check it out here - and

Perfect combination! best flowing intake on the market, along with Revo software.

Watch this space for updates on the Revo SPS Pro for Audi 8P too, if you've not seen the SPS Pro in action, check it out here - and

Curious to see this on a 8p if you wanna send me one I'll happily test it and do s vid of the different modes :racer:

Reactions: Dobermansteve and Rhyss
if it's polar fis for revo, then from the promo video you get 2 lines at the top of the display.
if they change that i might get one too. vw has parameters over all display.

Does sound pretty interesting and another benefit to a revo map :)
You likely to run a deal for the forum Steve?

Does sound pretty interesting and another benefit to a revo map :)
You likely to run a deal for the forum Steve?

No plans for any HQ deals at this time, however we are heading into the show session, so please look out for deals at the shows/events through the year or have a chat with your local Revo dealer, as several dealers to have open days and deals too -http://www.revotechnik.com/dealer-locator

Where are you located?

Ah I am attending a few shows so will defo be on the look out there then :)

I am in Bingham Nottinghamshire

Good morning

I`m Pat from LVS Racing we are based just down the road in Lincoln, please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100 if you need any advise..

Reactions: S3Alex and Revo Steve-W
Nice one Pat. That's not far from me at all. Might well be visiting you ;)